post replypost new topic
Feeling Ill

Posted: September 13, 2009, 7:14 PM
hi ive stopped smoking weed now for about 3wks,im glad i have but my health seem rubbish ive had really bad anxitiy and panic attacks i feel is this going to be for the rest of my life,the lack of sleep dont help constantly feeling ill,im ok some days but just feel its not passing?

Posted: September 13, 2009, 8:47 PM
Tracy Ann,

You posted in the Recovery Diaries forum, which does not allow others to respond to your post, so we are moving it to the Marijuana forum. If you did want to post in the diary, feel free to copy your original post back into the Diaries forum.

The Moderators

Posted: September 15, 2009, 11:15 AM
Hi Tracy Ann,

Well done for getting 3 weeks. Great stuff.

It takes time for your body to readjust to living clean. This is a consequence of kicking the crap out of your body for years! Just think of the harm you have done yourself.

It does get better though and whilst I wouldn’t say I have the best immune system (I seem to get a lot of colds) my sleeping pattern is quite normal and I’m not feeling ill all the time like when I first stopped.

I found that a great way to start feeling better was to go to 12 step fellowship meetings. Obviously it didn’t make me physically better but it did really lift my spirits. That’s where I found a way to live a happy joyous and free life. There will be lots of people there to offer you support and there are also meetings online. Search for Marijuana Anonymous on the internet and there is a link on there to the online meeting site.

Best of Luck

Matt B

--------------------
mattb12step@yahoo.co.uk

Marijuana Anonymous

DISCLAIMER: The opinions I express are mine. They are not necessarily the opinions of MA, CA, NA or AA, its fellowships or this board and I do not speak on behalf of any 12 step fellowship. I will simply try to share my experience.

Posted: September 15, 2009, 5:14 PM
Thanks matt well almost another week gone i dont crave to smoke weed i really must wanted to give up its just all the aches and pains but your rite i have abused myself for so long well 7yrs day in day out suppose they are repuctions to pay for all that smoking weed at least i can ay i have money in my purse at the end of the week the 12 steps every body mentions does it really work ?

Posted: September 16, 2009, 10:03 AM
Hey Tracy Ann,

Well done for another week.

The 12 steps really works, and has done for millions of people around the world. I can’t recommend it highly enough. It will change your life for the better in so many ways.

I could try to explain the affects of the 12 steps, but in all honesty words can not do it justice. It’s like trying to describe how a delicious fruit tastes. The only way you’ll really know is to taste it for yourself. Same goes for the steps.

Give it a go. If you don’t like it you can always stop. What have you got to lose?

Best Wishes

MattB

--------------------
mattb12step@yahoo.co.uk

Marijuana Anonymous

DISCLAIMER: The opinions I express are mine. They are not necessarily the opinions of MA, CA, NA or AA, its fellowships or this board and I do not speak on behalf of any 12 step fellowship. I will simply try to share my experience.

Posted: September 22, 2009, 12:42 PM
well week 5 and not a cravin in sight feeling better then i was its great and i have money at the end ofthe week
post replypost new topic