post replypost new topic
Restless Legs And Weight Gain On M
Cyprille

Posted: April 27, 2017, 6:29 AM
I'd really appreciate any tips for dealing with restless legs and an inability to lose weight whilst reducing off methadone. I have been using opiates on and off for 32 years and have been taking M for 15 years.

I cannot seek help from my GP or any health professional for various reasons to do with my job and what I want on my medical records.

Restless legs are a real problem as I approach the last month (I hope) of M usage. I am now done to 3.5mls from a daily consumption between 50-70mg. I am one of those people who got a real buzz from M so my former consumption swung wildly between avoiding withdrawals to being completely off my head.

I have also doubled my weight and it has left me short of breath and exhausted. Is there any hope that this weight will naturally fall off?

Posted: April 28, 2017, 1:32 AM
Yeah I would think you would have definitley lost by now...are you still eating the same? Once you get down to nothing I'd be very suprised if you don't lose......especially if you get all the awesome constant diarrhea and loss of appetite. Bleh. Have you been exercising since tapering? I amazingly didn't deal with rls. If you are adement about not wanting to tell doctor...tell doctor your having rls and that way you get prescribed something. Hopefully someone can jump in with info for that..but yeah excercise for overall everything..body/mind. Good luck..
post replypost new topic