post replypost new topic

Posted: March 6, 2020, 11:23 AM
38 Dayyys. I've been kind of keeping to myself the fact that I am tryin to quit at least around AA. My husband never really knew I started again. (I know.. I know..I suck for lying) So last night I told a couple of people I hope I didn't hex it. I have been trying to keep it close to my vest not so I could smoke again, but because there was a girl in AA that quit and no one really noticed until she said she had a year and I thougth that was super cool. That girl is my sponsee.. And I noticed I loved that she didn't make a big deal out of it. So I kinda wished I wouldn't have said anything. I am one that likes praise and I knew it would get me praise. God. What is wrong with me. Anywyas. Meeting was good last night we read step 3 out of the 12X12.
Its going to be a beautifu spring day today. Highs near 70 makes me realize I need to ask God for help with my eating. I have gained some weight. I dont dare get on the scale but like Shakira says: my hips dont lie! My pants barely fit. This is the biggest thing that took me back out Smoking last time. When I smoke I loose weight. Duh.. I guess everyone does. But honestly I was getting fatter anyway so that was my equation that I made up. It wasn't reality.
Onward to the weekend Just staying home this weekend. A long run a good meeting. Some laying around at home. Maybe I will even clean. . . hahahha! Ok we know thats not true.
not long tell 40 days.. That some how seems significant.
Much love & Respect,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic