post replypost new topic
Lack Of Motivation

Posted: May 9, 2019, 7:19 PM
Hi all, who else feels no motivation can't be bothered doing anything and sometimes just wants to Wollo in self pity? feels like they want to stay in bed all day, I have just had three days of, always going to do this and do that, then basically my bum had been on the couch nearly all day, then get mad at myself as work tomorrow and wasted my days of, this is someone who never would stop on my days of, feeling tired mad and angry, why don't are addicts get it

Posted: May 9, 2019, 10:01 PM
Same here. I spent February in bed - just went from work to bedroom every day. I am so preoccupied that I can’t do any projects around house. Disappointed with myself.

Posted: May 9, 2019, 11:35 PM
Yes sad eyes. I think having an addicted love one uses a lot of mental energy. It drains us mentally and physically. The anxiety of not knowing what's going to happen next zaps us too. Its like worry on simmer. I try to allow myself some down time because I think I really need it. Our body usually tells us what we need. Then the next day I try to get a few things done. It generally feels good when I do. We have to take good care of ourselves and it's important not to beat ourselves up.

This post has been edited by Sallyanna on May 9, 2019, 11:36 PM

Posted: May 10, 2019, 5:49 PM
Thanks guys for the replies, yes hit the nail on the head NYT, the feeling of disappointment afterwards and you’ve wasted your day, yes sallyanne there addiction has become are drug to, I said to my son once ‘ I have spin of of your disease, it’s called ice addicts mums disease!! I did venture to clean my car, and make soup, just tired mad and consumed by all this

Posted: May 11, 2019, 4:05 AM
Yes, I have been there. I try to make myself get up and do one thing. After that, do one more thing. I joined a gym to get myself into a better place. I have to exercise and walk or I go crazy.
post replypost new topic