post replypost new topic
Addicts Plse Give Me Yr Opinion

Posted: June 28, 2011, 4:13 AM
Please read my message on the parents of addicts and then my son is at a cross road about would you as a adict like people to help you or leave u alone plse answer on that blogg

Never give up mom

Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:15 AM
I suggest you to don't leave them its not good, just stay on touch and take care of him everything will be alright then.

--------------------
Fairways Supported Living

182-184 Hursley Road Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia

Phone : +61 1300 765 051

http://www.fairwayssupportedliving.com.au/

Providing community aged care supported living housing in Toowoomba, the Glenvale Villas are the perfect option for your loved ones, if they need a little extra help with daily living.

24 hours care and support in assisted living homes

Posted: December 19, 2014, 7:44 PM
OK, I HOPE THIS MAY HELP SOME.I HOPE AND PRAY I DONT DO MORE DAMAGE THAN HELP. SO HERE IT GOES, I HAVE BEEN A DRUG ADDICT SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD. AND I STARTED OFF WITH JUST WEED AND BEER. I WENT FROM WEED AND BEER TO COCAINE AND THEN CRACK THEN METH THEN I JUMPED ONTO OPIOD PILLS. THEN STRAIGHT TO THE PIT OF HELL! " HEROIN. ". HERE I AM TODAY AND I HAVE NOW BEEN ON METHADONE 180 MGS OF THIS STUFF THAT HAS A 1% RATE OF EVER GETTING OFF OF.IT'S HORRIFING!!!!!.. MY FAMILY HAD ME PUT INTO REHABILITATION CENTERS AGAINST MY WILL, THAT MEANT THE POLICE CAME AND HAD TO FIGHT ME TO THE GROUND TO TAKE ME TO GET HELP. " THAT NEVER WORKED!...I GOT PICKED UP BY POLICE BECAUSE MY FAMILY KEPT DOING THESE MARCHMAN ACTS ON ME TO THE POINT THAT EVEN THE STAFF AT THE REHAB STATED " WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU" MEANING ME, AND THEY JUST LET ME SIT IN MY ROOM IN THE REHAB AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY KNEW ID BE BACK AGAIN IN A FEW WEEKS. HERE IS THE ANSWER TO YOU'RE QUESTION! !!!!!!!. IT'S WHEN MY WHOLE FAMILY GAVE UP ON ME AND LEFT ME TO MY OWN MIND, THOUGHTS, EMOTIONS, I HAD TO SEEK THE DRUGS WITHOUT SQUEEZING ANY $$ FROM THEM THAT I REALIZED , " IM ALL ALONE. "!!!!!. I GOT SO TIRED OF CHASING DOPE AND HAVING TO PANHANDLE TO GET THE CASH JUST FOR A FIX, I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BOW MY HEAD AND ADMIT DEFEAT!! I HAD TO BE BROKEN BY MYSELF! !! NOT BY THOSE WHO LOVE ME, BUT BY ME!!!!!!!...IT HURTS, SOME PARENTS CAN'T DO IT, IT MAY TAKE A WEEK, MONTH, EVEN YEARS TO BE BROKEN BY YOURSELF. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT YA KNOW? ..IT TOOK ME SO LONG THAT I LOST MY WIFE, MY TWO LITTLE GIRLS, MY JOB, MY HOME. I DON'T HAVE A THING TO MY NAME BECAUSE OF DRUG ADDICTION. I HOPE SOMETHING IN THIS MESSAGE HAS SPARKED AN IDEA, I REALLY DO...WHY LIVE THIS LIFE GOING THROUGH HELL WITH DRUGS ONLY TO DIE AND BURN IN HELL FOR IT FOREVER! IT'S A HORRIBLE THING " DRUGS "....GODBLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I'LL PUT YOU'RE ADDICTED LOVEONE. IN MY PRAYERS AS I PRAY TO GOD TONIGHT LIKE EVERY NIGHT FOR DELIVERANCE FROM MINE..NEVER GIVEUP!!!!.. BUT DON'T GIVE IN EITHER, NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS..IT WILL GET BETTER. I PRAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU REST FROM ALL THIS TO..I KNOW YOU NEED IT.TAKE CARE....TTYL :-)

Posted: February 8, 2015, 2:43 AM
Hi there DONE 180forever!! your words touched my heart! You sir have a beautiful kind heart! I pray great healing for you and your family, I pray that your life be restored completely. It's so lovely to hear you pray for a complete stranger in their time of distress, a kind word can make the world of difference in someone's life! Keep on believing, what else do we have if we don't have HOPE. Yes I agree the only one that can help you is yourself! Parents love unconditionally and the last thing in the world they want to see is their child in pain and trouble! It's very hard to let go and watch your child fall down and not be able to pick them up! But as parents we know in our heart our child will continue to stumble if we don't stop! You are the only one who has control of your destiny

This post has been edited by Fedup family on February 8, 2015, 2:44 AM
kimmy

Posted: April 27, 2015, 9:44 AM
I hope your family is doing well. I just stumbled upon your message and those of others and wanted to tell you that your experience as a parent of and addict is universal. Your pain and love of your child is something I relate to and I just hope you and your family are well.

Posted: May 4, 2015, 3:38 PM
I think the correct answer to give to you is, you can tell him that you are there to help him, give him all the support he needs etc.... But none of it will actually achieve anything until he is ready and willing to quit his drug use. When he comes to that point, your help will be so valuable to him... My mum did the same for me x
post replypost new topic