post replypost new topic
Help.plz
k10

Posted: January 7, 2016, 7:37 AM
I been snoking this s*** for 4yrs because i got on probation couldn't smoke real weed so i started smoking this s*** I'm now addicted its bringing me.down all i do is smoke if i don't smoke aftrr a few hours I'm already feeling withdrawals i have no.appitate can't eat nothing at all except mayb some fruit here n.there would be all i could hold down can't even hold water my stomach hurys soo bad ill start to cry i can't sleep at all.cause of the pain I'm lucky if i get an hour or so bt ill wake up soon due to stomach hurting and throwing up ill get sweets I'm.shacky i feel like I'm fkn dying i wanna get off this s*** already i tried smoking weed n for some rrason i can't even get high off the s*** n it was good dro so i.took.some xanax 2bars so i would knock the f*** out n.nt b n pain i just wanted to kno if there's anything to make the withdrawals not soo horrible

Posted: January 7, 2016, 9:46 AM
If you want quit I suggest you do what millions of others do, go to NA/AA.

I wish you the best.
Bob R

--------------------
Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Free copy of AA's Big Book on-line: http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoh...olics-anonymous

Free copy of NA's Big Book on-line:
Copy & Paste coastalcarolinaarea.org/literature/books/b_t.pdf

AA's HOW IT WORKS:
Copy & paste www.aa.org/assets/en_US/p-10_howitworks.pdf

NA's HOW IT WORKS:
http://www.na.org/admin/include/spa...0it%20Works.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------

--- driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity.

---there are those too who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

... I need AA more than it needs me.

--- I fight recovery tooth and nail....
I'm not used to being sane, it just doesn't seem natural.

...... According to the great spiritual teachers, ignorance does not result from what we don’t know; ignorance results from what we think we do know.

---Some think that 2+2=5 and believe it.
Some know that 2+2=4 and can't stand it.

--- I didn't have a very happy childhood
but I sure am having a long one !

---Dry since 1989
working daily on getting/staying SOBER.

---If you want to drink, that's your business
...If you want to quit, that's AA's business.

... Tell me, I'll forget;
... Show me, I'll remember;
... Engage me, I'll understand.

---Most problems are psychological.
Most solutions are spiritual .

"If we try to change our ego with the help of our ego, we only have a better-disguised ego."
--Richard Rohr

WWBWD (What Would Bill W. Do)

Posted: February 3, 2016, 1:15 PM
k10:

Go read the thread on "Beating Synthetic" (or whatever it's called). You'll find several of us over there who have kicked this crap, and some really good suggestions on how we got theology it.

--------------------
Tom
The Woodlands, TX, USA
post replypost new topic