post replypost new topic
16 Yrs I've Been Taking Cocaine Today

Posted: May 9, 2016, 1:22 PM
I'm Sarah 37yrs old from Kent UK.

I been using cocaine for 16 years. I god knows how long I've been an addicted for as I always thought I controlled my cocaine use. But no cocaine controls my life.

Today I joined this group to keep a typed recorded of my road to recovery as writing in a diary ( pen to paper ) that could be found by family members and read scares me no end. I know I will have to tell my family about my addiction but for know its only me a couple of close friends and this website I share my confession with.

In two hours I will be attending a CA meeting my first ever step to get get clean .

This post has been edited by Sarahcokecrave on May 9, 2016, 1:23 PM

--------------------
Sarah 37yrs from kent UK
ADDICT

Posted: May 22, 2016, 6:56 PM
Hi,

I'm 41 and addicted to drugs for 20 years. I just completed a 2 day binge and now prowling the internet for help. It seems from all angles that meetings are the best solution but, like they say, recovery comes from within so I'm listing all the pros and cons. Obviously the pros out weigh the cons by far. I know in a few days I'm gong to feel normal and be tempted to take again. Its like I'm a sucker for punishment. Perseverance is the key I suppose so I'm going to give it my best shot. Good luck with your recovery and all the best.
post replypost new topic