< prev  post replypost new topic
Do Addicts Use Heroin And Suboxone Together?

Posted: August 10, 2017, 6:40 PM
I Don't know about addicts, but I know some pain Doctors will put you on suboxone along with another narcotic pain pill for people who are in severe pain. This surprises me because they made it clear to me in detox that suboxone prevents other narcotics pain pills from being effective. I was told "if you take any pain pills now that you are on suboxone, you're just wasting the pain pill as it is blocked from working. I wanted to test that logic and tried it, and the narcotic was still effective. (that led me to believe that I was told a little white lie.) I saw my pain MD today, in a great deal of pain and he asked me if I would consider going back on suboxone, and I told him that that drug scared me. He wanted to know why so I told him I was 70, just the age when a simple fall could mean broken bones, could get kidney stones, or if I was in car accident I would be prevented from getting adequate pain relief. He told me that was not true. If any of those events happened the ER doctor would see that I was on suboxone and give me adequate pain pills that would override the Subs.

Posted: August 10, 2017, 6:56 PM
They both work, so I think it depends on the person
Rebecca

Posted: August 15, 2017, 9:31 PM
Yes you can i have used herion the same day i used a quarter of a suboxine i am a herion addict and if your taking a quarter its so you can sell them or use and not get sick till you can get dope or money for dope it takes eight hours after a quarter suboxine to use dope
post replypost new topic