< prev  next >  post replypost new topic
Daily Check In

Posted: August 11, 2014, 8:22 AM
Another great sober day! I'm glad my son is home:). Didn't do a lot yesterday. Went to a church BBQ. (My b/f parents church). I'm in a hurry this morning cause my son has a dentist appt. this morning. Hope everyone has a great sober day. 2 more days till school starts!

Posted: August 12, 2014, 8:43 AM
Another great sober day! I had a pretty good day. It was hilarious to see my son on the laughing gas yesterday! He really don't even know what happened. I asked him if he was sleepy he said no i want to sleep on a cloud. lol He was loopy for about 20 minutes. He also has 3 loose teeth. He's gonna look silly soon. I always tell him he has pirate teeth cause of his fillings. Now he's really gonna have pirate teeth for a while. And that tooth fairy got a raise since i was little. I think i just got 50 cents for my teeth, he gets $5 a tooth! Talk about inflation! We also went to see the new Ninja Turtle movie. It was ok. My son loved it. Then we went to the gym for our Taek won do lesson. We're getting better. Not bad for something i did on a whim. We will be white belts soon. We also grilled some fat steaks with some mashed white cheddar and bacon potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Yum Yum.

Robin Williams, you will be missed. Please keep his family in your prayers. So sad.

Posted: August 13, 2014, 9:17 AM
Another great sober day! I did a bunch of nothing. Hung out at the house all day. my b/f even cooked dinner for me. The first day of school for my son is today, so i'll be a nervous wreak today. Wondering if he's happy, if his teacher is nice, yada yada. He's been gone for about 20 minutes and i miss him already. I get excited about the break but then when he's gone i miss him. I'll probably go to a meeting so i won't be bored all day. Hope you all have a good sober day!

Posted: August 14, 2014, 8:19 AM
Another great sober day! The first day of school went well. Got my permit yesterday! I was driving all day! It felt really good to be able to drive legally, and not have to worry who is behind me. I am very happy!

Posted: August 15, 2014, 7:22 AM
Another great sober day! Same ol same ol, went to my home group meeting and came home.

Posted: August 16, 2014, 8:34 AM
Another great sober day! It was movie night! Didn't do much, grilled some burgers and made some onion rings. Life is good!

Posted: August 17, 2014, 9:51 AM
Another great sober day! Despite my bad mood the day went well. I made it to a meeting where i shared and got relief. I feel like a coke bottle when that happens the pssss reliving the pressure. Felt great. Today is a new day, and life is good. Who ever thought there could be another Evie. If you are new to this site please keep posting. Feels like there is a weed in my garden.

This post has been edited by girltoday on August 17, 2014, 9:56 AM

Posted: August 17, 2014, 10:11 AM
My checkin

Im chilling out to music having few withdrawal sneezing fits im getting a little jerkyness. The worst is over i suppose. My gp prescribed co-codamol it has paracetamol(500mgx1) and codine (8mgx1)
Take two tablets 1000mg and 16mg codine. It says on the box can lead to addiction. Yes doctor no difference between diazepam(short-term) helped me so much with anxiety and the tablets i got they both can lead to addiction.

i thought communications with your doctor is that of trust. I feel they really don't want to know even though my suggested treatment plan was sound. They know best obviously!! Better than you know yourself lol honestly micricle workers.

Laterz
Suspect

--------------------
GOD SAVE BASS GENERATOR records.

Posted: August 17, 2014, 11:05 AM
Hey Jessica--glad ur feeling better

Jeff

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

"Inside every older person is a younger person
wondering what the puck happened."

One Day At A Time

Posted: August 17, 2014, 11:59 AM
Hi

Would a page for first time site users help that need immediate advice or onsite direction??
Just an idea??

Cheers
Suspect

--------------------

Posted: August 17, 2014, 12:18 PM
Three weeks for me methadone free!!

Can't quite believe the achievement, its well worth it!!
Frontline information on the site has got me through the worst. YOU CAN TOO!!

Suspect

--------------------

Posted: August 18, 2014, 7:17 AM
Another great sober day! I went to church in the morning. I don't go every Sunday, but i try to go every other week. My old man only gets one day off a week most weeks and it's Sunday, so i like making him breakfast and spending time with him. Usually he works from 8-6, 6 days a week. The church i go to is a Children's Ministry so it's more for my son then me, but church is church so i go. I like it and all, but feel i would benefit more at a different church. I am also shopping for a used car. UGGGG! I am no stranger to the used car business, i have flipped a few cars in my day to make extra drug money. I'm very good at turning a dollar into 50 and 50 to a 100, so on and so on. One of my knacks you could say, some legal, some not. Well not anymore, but ya know what i'm saying. So anyway, i know that if i am patient, i'll find a good cheap(under 3 grand) car. So i found one on craigslist that i liked, called the guy to meet for a test drive. On the way there we pass a big sign that said PAWN YOUR CAR HERE if front of a big fence with cars like locked in. Me and the old man joked about people pawning their cars. And yes this guy was really trying to sell his car that he pawned. Did he really think i was going to give him the money without test driving it or anything. HA HA. People are out of their mind at times i swear. It's not like they were going to let this guy has access to his car without paying them off. Again, unbelievable. So i left, didn't even wait for the guy. My old man is a auto mechanic, that's what he does for a living, so i'm pretty hopeful that i can find something safe and reliable. I just have to take my time. And time i have. When i do get a car and get my licence i need to get a job. I haven't worked in over 2 years, gonna be weird. I don't like using the word normal, so i'll say this: I am one step closer to being a responsible adult and it's feels Tony the Tiger GREAAAAAAAAAAAt!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: August 19, 2014, 8:21 AM
Another great sober day! Didn't do very much, went to a meeting and the gym. Monday's are boring!

Posted: August 20, 2014, 8:26 AM
Another great sober day! Didn't do much, hung out at the house all day, and watched movies. Think i'm getting a cold cause i don't feel very well.

Posted: August 21, 2014, 8:35 AM
Another great sober day! I got a car yesterday. Got a deal! Lucky for me i found a 04 Nissan Sentra with 80,000 miles for $1100! IKR! It needed a new windshield ($200) got that fixed so i could transfer the title. And it needs a valve cover. No biggie. This rich kid didn't know what he had! My family went out to eat to celebrate. It was an awesome day!

Posted: August 21, 2014, 11:38 AM
Awesome deal-

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

One Day At A Time

Posted: August 22, 2014, 8:13 AM
Another great sober day! Went to my home group meeting and 2 more after that. Was a pretty good day. Went to my son's school for his dad to sign up for WATCH DOGS. This is a really cool program they have for Dad's of Great Students. Dad's, grandpa's, and uncles can all sign up to spend the day at school for extra security. They just walk around and help with the students. Other than that i didn't do much. Life is good.

Posted: August 23, 2014, 8:30 AM
Another great sober day! It was movie night of course. But just when it seems i get ahead, i get a set back. My b/f may have lost his job, he has a meeting with his boss on Monday. We'll see.

Posted: August 24, 2014, 8:01 AM
Another great sober day! Yes my b/f is getting fired. Well he says he's gonna quit before they fire him. So now we both have no income. We have (well i do)money in savings, so i'm not worried yet. It's not time to freak out or anything. When and if that comes i'll let you know lol. I went to the gym for Zumba, then to the farmers market. Watched a movie and went to bed early.

I don't make this stuff up! Woman in my town gets caught stealing 150 pain pills from the Jail, where she works as a nurse, and gets a ticket. A freaking ticket! Not in jail cause of over crowding. Not yet anyway. Crazy stuff lol.

This post has been edited by girltoday on August 24, 2014, 8:06 AM

Posted: August 24, 2014, 4:50 PM
Jessica Just for the F of it My father god rest his soul taught me many pearls of wisdom. One of them? NEVER quit a job unless you have a new one already starting--For logic you quit no benefits plus quitting is?? But i do not know your B/F deal--anyway--nice to read your daily-posts--I am out of hospital procedure as soon as they began it was called off as to dangerous kinda bumming BUT WTF can u do--?? NADA--my daughter was here this weekend to help and LMFAO--above apartment flood -into our place last night like 3AM people above big time flood something Broke and BOOM the s*** hit the fan--We were up most the night--she had to go kayaking this 11AM it was like 95 she was hurting--

Have a good evening:

Jeffrey

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

One Day At A Time
post replypost new topic