post replypost new topic
30 Days For Aussie Girl

Posted: November 19, 2014, 8:30 AM
Recovery looks good on ya! Keep coming back! Love ya (((HUGS)))

Posted: November 19, 2014, 4:45 PM
Ohw thanks Jess, it's been hard.....but I can tell u so dam worth it......still early days so need to make sure i don't get complacent.......but I tell u physically I have not felt this good in i can't remember......the mind will eventually catch up as long as I continue to nourish it with the tools I have gathered along the way.....

The light gets a little brighter each day I stay clean of NP

Posted: November 28, 2014, 8:17 AM
Hey!

I'm new here, but I'm an opiate addict that has been posting in another forum (heroin). I'm trying to kick yet again and I know it's a beast. If you have 30 days it's a miracle. That doesn't mean it's over though. For most of us, once you're through the acute withdrawal is when it gets really difficult. PAWS is no joke. Last time I went 54 days before slipping up and ending up messed up for a month and I'm making another run at it now.

Anyway, I'm not trying to discourage you with that, but to remind you to be diligent in your recovery. Every day clean is a good day. You can do this; don't let your guard down. And know you're not alone in what you're going through.

Take care.
post replypost new topic