post replypost new topic
Rahel / Anxietyalive

Posted: February 22, 2017, 5:10 PM
Hi Rachel, Hi Anxietyalive!
Just been thinking about you 2 and wondering how are you 2? Would be great to hear from both of you just to know you are coping well ... just to find out if life got better.. :)
sorry Rachel made mistake when typing your name but hope it reaches you anyway

This post has been edited by Bonnie5 on February 22, 2017, 5:11 PM

Posted: February 28, 2017, 11:30 AM
Hi Bonnie! thanks for reaching out; it's nice to know someone's thinking about me! :) I am okay. Z is doing much better it seems. He started working full-time a few weeks ago and is putting in a lot of overtime. He also is attending SMART Recovery meetings.

Meanwhile, I am struggling with trying to put the pain and resentment aside. I don't know if I'll be able to fully do it. I'm at work right now so I can't write much but I do not have great feelings towards him right now and it sucks. In a way it's good because I am re-focusing on me and what I need to do for myself but at the same time trying to figure out if I can get passed everything that happened.

At this time Z is looking at 2 years in prison for some stuff he did last summer in the midst of his addiction. I'm not sure if that is what will happen or not but we'll see. I think no matter what we are going to spend some time apart. I need it so that I can figure out my next steps with him. Thanks so much for checking in!

Posted: February 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
Oh yes..how are you??? How are things going in your side of life??

Posted: February 28, 2017, 2:51 PM
hey ,great to hear back from you, i thought by now it wont happen , people comes people goes and some forget their password .. i am ok, struggling but right now winning (trying not to have great expectations lol
it wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel resentment towards him and its good you are focusing on yourself , this is what we wanted you to do :) having time apart sound good to , whatever you think its for your benefit pls do, don't let him stop you.. he knows how to take care of himself without you trust me, now its all about you and your well being! What is your plan in case he does end up in prison for 2 years? Its long time to wait even if it doesnt seems now ?
ps: sometimes its almost impossible to get over lies we are been told , to get over hurt and pain.
Whatever your do and decide let it be for your own benefit on first place then his !
post replypost new topic