post replypost new topic
I Need Help
ashley

Posted: February 9, 2015, 10:23 AM
So I am lost right now I was three years clean until I had some cosmetic surgery down and I got pain pills for the pain and I am a ex oxy Roxy and heroin addict. This was last march so it started before the surgery I would take a few xanax here and there, didn't think anything of it. It slowly progressed into a every day thing.. Then I had my pain pills and wasn't like scared or anything I didn't think anything of it then the prescription was out I got a refill obviously wasn't in pain anymore I just wanted them like oxycodon 7.5 started talking more and more then looking for it finding it doing it it progresses to roxis started on those again and I will get clean and go back I'm on my fith time of kicking it but I am so unhappy my man thought I kicked it and I work 7 days a week I can't take time off I'm so lost sad ashamed mad at myself so I am back on the weening off process and I'm sick of it. I need help I did rehab for two years now I need help back I try to pray I'm desperate I need someone in my corner not to get mad and look at me in disgust I'm a human being and I need help and love I'm just drained on so many levels I'm so lost I'm sad idk I'm trying to reach out I'm doing my best

Posted: February 9, 2015, 1:31 PM
Hi Ashley -no one will will give you anything but support here-no judgement-we have all been there and done it-speaking personally, it's hard to judge anyone when you have been lying in the gutter to wasted to get up-so welcome you are among friends- most important that you look after you right now-tapering is hard-dont rush it-stop take a deep breath and reach out here for what ever help you need-you are doing the right thing-you will get there- you have nothing to be ashamed of- very few of us got it first time-you like us suffer from the disease of addiction-what other people think of this is there problem not yours- you are making the effort to quit and should be proud of yourself-it takes hard work - but you can make it-stay strong-keep reaching out and let us know how you are doing- you are not alone Ashley

Posted: February 9, 2015, 1:56 PM
Ashley:
Are you attending NA meetings regularly?

Bob

--------------------
Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Free copy of AA's Big Book on-line: http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoh...olics-anonymous

Free copy of NA's Big Book on-line:
Copy & Paste coastalcarolinaarea.org/literature/books/b_t.pdf

AA's HOW IT WORKS:
Copy & paste www.aa.org/assets/en_US/p-10_howitworks.pdf

NA's HOW IT WORKS:
http://www.na.org/admin/include/spa...0it%20Works.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------

--- driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity.

---there are those too who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

... I need AA more than it needs me.

--- I fight recovery tooth and nail....
I'm not used to being sane, it just doesn't seem natural.

...... According to the great spiritual teachers, ignorance does not result from what we don’t know; ignorance results from what we think we do know.

---Some think that 2+2=5 and believe it.
Some know that 2+2=4 and can't stand it.

--- I didn't have a very happy childhood
but I sure am having a long one !

---Dry since 1989
working daily on getting/staying SOBER.

---If you want to drink, that's your business
...If you want to quit, that's AA's business.

... Tell me, I'll forget;
... Show me, I'll remember;
... Engage me, I'll understand.

---Most problems are psychological.
Most solutions are spiritual .

"If we try to change our ego with the help of our ego, we only have a better-disguised ego."
--Richard Rohr

WWBWD (What Would Bill W. Do)

Posted: February 11, 2015, 8:06 AM
No I am doing this on my own and a friend just came up to Me and told me I'm weak like I can't talk to anyone n all the people just sit around and talk s*** I feel so sad so any support is nice and appreciated I just feel so sad and alone and lost I never been this down

Posted: February 11, 2015, 8:07 AM
How do I stay clean?

Posted: February 11, 2015, 11:27 AM
No I am doing this on my own

Why would you choose to "go it alone" ?? ....

NA/AA will be there for you when you are ready as it is for millions of others.

All the best.

Bob R

--------------------
Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Free copy of AA's Big Book on-line: http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoh...olics-anonymous

Free copy of NA's Big Book on-line:
Copy & Paste coastalcarolinaarea.org/literature/books/b_t.pdf

AA's HOW IT WORKS:
Copy & paste www.aa.org/assets/en_US/p-10_howitworks.pdf

NA's HOW IT WORKS:
http://www.na.org/admin/include/spa...0it%20Works.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------

--- driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity.

---there are those too who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

... I need AA more than it needs me.

--- I fight recovery tooth and nail....
I'm not used to being sane, it just doesn't seem natural.

...... According to the great spiritual teachers, ignorance does not result from what we don’t know; ignorance results from what we think we do know.

---Some think that 2+2=5 and believe it.
Some know that 2+2=4 and can't stand it.

--- I didn't have a very happy childhood
but I sure am having a long one !

---Dry since 1989
working daily on getting/staying SOBER.

---If you want to drink, that's your business
...If you want to quit, that's AA's business.

... Tell me, I'll forget;
... Show me, I'll remember;
... Engage me, I'll understand.

---Most problems are psychological.
Most solutions are spiritual .

"If we try to change our ego with the help of our ego, we only have a better-disguised ego."
--Richard Rohr

WWBWD (What Would Bill W. Do)

Posted: February 11, 2015, 11:46 AM
I work six days a week I work so much I don't know maybe I should move to a new city? Drugs are to accessible

Posted: March 22, 2015, 3:04 PM
Just getting over withdrawals from Norco
Brian

Posted: March 27, 2015, 9:25 PM
Hey Dodson,

Congrats! How did you do it?
post replypost new topic