post replypost new topic
Rough Start

Posted: August 18, 2017, 7:37 AM
On June 12, 2017 i took my last 10mg of Methadone, i was on it for 15 years i weaned myself down to 20 mgs then signed myself in a hospital to medical detox after that i signed myself in to a Rehab PECAN HAVEN in Monroe, La. one of the best Rehabs in the United States. I completed and graduated from there, i stayed 28 days. On July 18, 2017 i came home i was so scared. I went back to work after a week and was still sick but fought it out. Today which is a month later i feel great just knowing i am out of prison from Methadone is a relief. I still have a little stomach and anxiety and after working a 8 hour shift i am so very tired but other than that life is awesome. In Rehab i became close to God and each to its own but i feel i cant stay sober with him. So if i can do this anyone can.

itspossible

Posted: August 18, 2017, 8:22 PM
your doing it rach, you are yet another bright light on this board..welcome to the club and congrats on your progress..you will get better and better over time..
Sometimes god gives us an escape, when he opens the door for you to escape you have to RUN, DONT WALK,RUN..Sounds to me like your running rach, just keep doing your thing..

Posted: August 19, 2017, 6:52 AM
thank u for your time to post a comment we all need that extra boost..

Posted: August 19, 2017, 10:01 PM
Proud of you and welcome to the
club..

--------------------
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
post replypost new topic