post replypost new topic
Highs And Lows Of My Life Going Back To Normal

Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:13 PM
I started my detox on April 24th. The w/d's were a living he**.Every minute/second was painic and no sleep and so many more frightening things. Then after 2 months, I felt really good.God Bless my husband for helping me out.I was given oxy's for cronic pain from my doctor..These past few days I have felt off. It's had to say why and my new doctor doesn't understand either. I tried another way to take suboxone. I was taking 2 in the morning(2, 8 mil's)So now I am taking one in the morning and one at 5 at night. I am less tired and less confused. I am also feeling a bit better.I wish I knew what is next. I hope I feel like this until my brain heals. Anyway today is August 9th. August 24 will be 4 months without oxy's.
Poison243

Posted: October 13, 2007, 2:03 AM
click2438@yahoo.com
You will get there. And you know it. I quit a 1000 times but finaly got it. It took me a long time, but Im hard headed. I went to 7 and1/2 months of in house rehab then 6 months of tranisional living. I picked up my 7 year medallion on april the 12th 2007. I have a sponsor that has 20 years and stays on my a**. I make 3 meetings a week. Get this my sponsor made me write the cop that busted me a thank you letter. It dont matter what support group you choose (I do NA) if it works then work it. If you would like to talk my email is click2438@yahoo.com. And remember what is said here is deleated here.
Poison243
post replypost new topic