post replypost new topic
Two Times Trouble

Posted: December 8, 2006, 1:31 PM
Well, if I found this site earlier! I QUIT mdone (4 to 6/10mgs a day), on November 12, 06.. (funny how we remember). 1 week later, relapsed back to compounded hydros (15/325) 6 to 9 a day for 2 weeks..I guess I tried to taper? Actually I am just so glad to have my sense of humor again because I am 8 days "PURE"! That just don't even sound like an accomplishment, but I became so hardcore with this crud, that I know you all know where I am coming from. Those 6 to 9 a day were only half of what I was actually doing WITH mdone on the side. WHAT AN IDIOT! Just in a week, I have gained 8 lbs, I got dwn to 110, and still no one came forward to ask, and i would have lied anyway.
Well, I am sorry this is long, but after I attended 2 funerals in early November, I think I finally got hit with the right brick. One of the deaths was oxy contin, and it just stopped his heart. He was a great guy, 48 years young. I want to make it to 48, I am 47. I am extremely stubborn, and had no help other than the internet. I knew what to expect, as I had quit Hydros before, but the other sure had me messed up! I have a great friend who has been an encouragement and understands. He will never truley know what help he has been.
I AM MAKING IT! I absolutly appriciate the day to day accounts, and I can't count back to Move early because I screwed up a week later. But, when you are at day 6 and you can't yet get out of bed? This is a great place to see it is a short time away. Thanks to everyone!!!!
post replypost new topic