No More Secrets

Posted: December 16, 2021, 3:26 PM
hi again , every day i work on the voice in my head that tells me i am not worth it. i am a Latina and raised in a strong belief system of what my family that i should be. Never really reaching the approval , i came to understand that this is not there life any more. I am here to say that loving who i am as a recovery meth addict. i never wanted to stop gangs prison and losing my children i had 2 children i put up for adoption. i guilt of not being a good mother was a reason to keep high. i seen no light at the end of the tunnel. i rather die then to live alone in my sickness.
I decided that its time 38 and with my whole life a head of me i am blessed to have god and the connection with all my kids and the family who has raised them. what else would i want that right there is all i ever wanted. this walk in recovery has been beautiful .
no more holding anything in , i speak up when ever things come up for me i am working the steps and found my place with god.
my life self respect has came with confident in walk. i've let go of all men addictions and bad friendships. true to my self i'm OK with being alone and doing this for me to be the mother daughter and friend i've always wanted to me. godbless

--------------------
AZamora[SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]angelaza@learningct.org