post replypost new topic

Posted: March 5, 2020, 11:34 AM
37 days. I am sleepy and eating a lot. But I am still smoke free. Yesterday was good. I hit the gym with a friend on my lunch hour. I got to leave a little early and tend my little people. It was a lovely sunny early spring day and we got some grub from the fast food place and had a picnic at the park and played on the play ground. Then when we went to the house the oldest (J) loves to dig in my garden so we went and dug up some worms and I ordered him a worm farm from Amazon. The little one (L) likes to play with a marble game I have and we just enjoyed each other for a couple of hours. What a blessing. A huge blessing. I am so grateful and my heart is full today. I didn't get up and run this morning because even tho I am sleepy I had a restless nights sleep. Maybe I will run this afternoon. Also today is my womens meeting and I need it. I need to get busy with reading and finishing my stepwork. Today is going to b ea beautiful day
Much love & respect,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic