post replypost new topic

Posted: April 23, 2011, 10:03 AM
Well, I made it to 30. My son never came home last night. He was supposed to be at my house this weekend and he just never showed up. He texted me around 7 said he owuld be home by midnight. woke up around 3:30 he wasn't there needless to say I never did go back to sleep. Now just as I am typing this, he texted that he stayed at his Dads. I am so pissed. I am trying to just relax until I can address the situation in a calmer matter. I am however, relieved that he isn't dead. What a 30 days this has been. f***! You try to work on yourself a little and BAM! the universe had different plans. God has a sick sense of humor.

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: February 27, 2020, 11:28 AM
30 dayyyyyyys ! bam. Its something. Gosh that post above. My goodness I had not skills at parenting, I was quitting a smoking habit.. God bless me. Thank you past me. You may have not done it perfectly but you got through it. ((Hug))
I heard from my son again yesterday. He is at a Federal Prison Camp. I dont know exactly what it means but he seems ok. Yesterday was good. I went to the gym with a friend from work we did some weights and then walked. My foot is been hurting. It doens't hurt when I run but it hurts like hell when I walk. Stupid thing. Grateful tho that I can run it would be nice to walk but running keeps my brain good/better. I didn't get to a meeting yesterday. I have my womens meeting tonight and I plan on running this afternoon. Its been tooo cold to run in the morning. Its nice to run in the sunshine. So I have a nice day to look forward to and then AA conference this weekend in Utahs Dixie red rocks and sunshine. I am trying to hold on to this quit, cause it has sure taken me a lot of time to get back. Grateful for Gods grace one more time. Thankful for 2nd 3rd and 4th chances.
Much Love & Respect,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic