Jesus Realy Saves!!!

Posted: June 18, 2009, 10:57 AM
Hello,i just found this sight & i'm glad i did.i know the struggles drugs give,i used to try to handle it too.i used to say its ok to use drugs,just dont let them use you!but by the time u realize u ain't using drug that they are using u its already too late & the battle & endless circle of needing & pain and hating yourself,the drugs hold on you has set in.I used to use drugs for fun,-pot,speed,lots of ecstasy,lsd,acid trips,lots christal meth, ice ect in various forms and in various ways+ smokes,looking back im still surprised it didn't kill me.i had used drugs/alcohol for 23 yrs,so scary to calculate!my life=dead end,so was my marriage & my man,our life went to hell & i became so afraid of him that i had to escape to save my life.
I was badly injured in a car crash,then given for megga! pain very high doses of physeptone tablets= methadone,ms contin, valium antidepressants, more drugs!!
I said all that so you get an idea of where i was at,& to share where my life is now. One day i was told about a miracle prayer service at a Pentecostal Church,i was told that amazing miracles were happening,after a week of should i go or should i not,i decided what can i lose?so i went.That night changed my life forever.i learnt to have forgiveness & I received forgiveness for my sins from Jesus Christ,The KING of kings & was totally healed that night from my injury's & All addictions,i jumped off every drug and had no side affects at all,(much to my doctors being stunned).When i realized the next day just how great i felt after a full restful sleep, all night, & awoke feeling better than i could remember,& with no pain at all with no medication AND no desire at all for any drugs,i felt so clean & energetic,i jumped around,Higher &Happier than on any drug & for the first time in my life yelling out "PRAISE GOD HALLELUJAH" I gave my ruined life to Jesus & He gave it back to me Renewed,Healed & with direction,where there was a dead end He built a road leading to Him,Jesus is The Supernatural Healer! Repent & be Saved! Jesus is The Way, The Truth & The Life!! Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you",declares the Lord,"Plans to prosper you & not harm you,plans to give you Hope & a Future.Then you will call upon me &come &pray to Me,& I Will Listen to you.You Will Seek Me & Find Me,when you seek Me with All your heart,I Will be found by you",declares The Lord,"& will bring you back from captivity". GOD doesn't break His promises,His Word IS True,He said come to Me & i will give you rest! Its been 5yrs now & im still clean & purified,The Holy Spirit IS THE Healer,restorer,Rebuilder,Rewarder,Grab A Holy Bible, read it! Jesus wants you to know how precious you are to Him,get to A Good Church that preaches in The Power of The Holy Spirit,& Repent & let God give you your life back,for Jesus came to give life & to give it more abundantly, be born again & Live. Isaiah 40:28=Do you not know?Have you not heard? The Lord Is the Everlasting God,The Creator of the ends of the earth.He will not grow tired or weary,& His understanding no-one can fathom.He gives strength to the weary& increases the power of the weak.Even youths grow tired & weary,& young men stumble & fall; But those who hope in The Lord will renew their strength.They will soar on wings like eagles,they will run & not grow weary they will walk& not be faint.Jesus is calling your name,will YoU go to Him & let Him Restore Your life? or Ignore him still? Go to Jesus,Give Him your life!