Jesus Christ My And Your Saviour

Posted: May 6, 2007, 7:40 PM
I was an addict to marijuana and alcohol for 12 years. Pain happened and I turned to substance abuse. It got worst and I was a mess. In all that turmoil I had two children and married my high school sweetheart. I made other people addicts on my way, including my husband my niece and nephew. My whole family were and some still are dependant on some kind of drug to handle each day. So my background was dysfunction. I was a neglectful aggressive selfish b**&^ and no one could tell me I was.

Years went by like days, and one day after nearly spewing my ring, realized I didn't want to be an addict anymore, I wanted more for my children I didn't want them to become me. It has to be your own realization, no one else can tell you but a deep inner voice. So then started the journey........

I tried the whole rehab think and failed that wasn't my buzz, a sterile, cold systematic environment just wasn't for me. So I was thinking how can I beat this demon when infact, I was my own worst enemy. My own free will. Then I found him, the true thing not the religious version, but someone who loved me, someone who cared, I found out Jesus Christ is real and he is the way the truth and the life.

Yes you may be thinking Whatever yeah yeah, blah,blah.
BUT for real he was the only way I could have gotten through this dark tunnel of addiction. Now it is NOT easy, it is reaaaaalllllyyyy hard.
1)But the the first thing is to make the decision to give up, thats the hard thing. 2)The action is the next.
3) Also looking past the addiction, at the root of the problem at your inner core. You have been hiding that causes you to take these substances that you have hidden and plugged up with drugs so you don't have to feel the pain.
4)Face yourself and heal. I found deep inside that I was sexually molested as a child by family friends and I hid it and it effected me immensely more than I knew.
5) Find a good christian church and be planted in the house of God. Changing the people, the principles you abide too has a major affect.

Today I am 3and half years straight I have three beautiful children and one on the way. I am enjoying learning each day to be a better mum and wife. We all attend church except for my husband who is fighting his own demons. We have more love,joy and great days than I ever have had in the last twelve years and life is great. I now get high off living,breathing, in loving and sharing and in laughing. I have also started my own online business www.plugprofitsite.com/main-16989 so its all good I am enjoying the now!

If I can do it anyone can, its all up to you, ITS YOUR CHOICE no one can make that choice for you. But there is always someone there to help and he loves you more than you know.Jesus loves you more than I can explain.
Blessings to all and don't give up the good life is just around the corner.!