post replypost new topic
Addicts That Want To 'party' 24/7. Literally

Posted: February 18, 2022, 10:26 PM
My nuisance neighbors who seem to not only have a pretty varied and voluminous chemical intake literally and figuratively want to party 24/7. They want to be entertained. Everyday must bring the chemical rush and/or experience of an actual party.

I have had drunks and druggies as neighbors, family, co workers etc but never seen a crew that has to be entertained like they are children or at a party. It's like a massive case of AADDs or something.

Unfortunetly parties frequently lead to noise with a lot of people that don't want to leave.

This post has been edited by samegame on February 18, 2022, 10:27 PM

Posted: February 20, 2022, 6:44 PM
They are the "Peter Pans" of this world. They don't want to grow up.
The impact of having such inconsiderate neighbours is horrendous. I experienced similar, many years ago, when I lived in an apartment.
The constant "thump thump" music at all hours of the day and night. The noise that accompanies people partying, outside smoking and shouting/laughing - and I'm lying in bed, thinking I'm up at 5am for work, and haven't slept a wink.
As they were not interested in discussing the concerns of the rest of us in the building, we had no choice but to complain to the council. No one wants to have to do that, but sometimes you have no choice.
I do hope you manage to sort something out, and restore some peace.
Much Love
Caraid x

Posted: February 21, 2022, 12:21 PM
Peter Pans does describe them best. Except they are much more dangerous than Peter Pan. And the thumps, even when they control but not eliminate the music and/or sound track of the games the thumps, thuds etc from game play comes right through the floor and shakes dishes and lamp shades.

Myself and others have talked to the landlord and even he is getting more disgusted and realizes it's more than a few parties that go out of control. These Peter Pans definately drink and probably do other drugs. One smashed up one of their cars. The apartment is over crowded sleeping more than designed for. They're is at least one abuser in the bunch. It won't end well for them but being older I don't have the time for them to sober up and mature because for most of them it won't happen.

Glad to hear you could deal with it a bit anyway.
post replypost new topic