post replypost new topic
The Truth Is!!!

Posted: January 24, 2022, 2:00 PM
when i got sober i had faith nor believed i could really do this. this was one woman who helped believe in myself more than anyone. I have always had more people against me getting sober because they know that once i am all in .she had 7 years strong in her program saved many lives. she is why i am here today . i never shot up and was not far from it The drugs did nothing for me anymore.
she made a decision to stop working as a case manger in recovery and focus her life to help her mother. with that she slowly started detaching from the support and was dead from an overdose. which her 9 year old daughter found her. that was a cold reality on how important it is to realize you can never forget how strong the devil attacks are weakness. i grew in fear how can i do this if she showed me a true love as women in recovery. I had to see this eye opener as a living example that no matter how strong i feel that letting the fact my addiction lives in me waiting to start up again. being in recovery is forever. letting old ideas reservations and people are the most. I must hold god and recover before everything because without that i am nothing. every day i must wake up grateful for another day sober. for being the woman's mother i want and to never forget what got me here . take care god bless.

--------------------
AZamora[SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]angelaza@learningct.org

Posted: January 24, 2022, 2:07 PM
lmao knew you are another of gods hard a**'s. lmfao we are here in force now. ha must be time to "spread the word"

Posted: January 24, 2022, 2:35 PM
I am a believer of god! he saved me from my destruction I am glad you are to god bless you we are the voice is important so that people can see the beauty and stop fearing god. he will restore are lives forgive us and we get a clear slate in the eyes of god . talk to you soon

--------------------
AZamora[SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]angelaza@learningct.org

Posted: January 24, 2022, 2:40 PM
i sure love another child of god who remembered just who we really are and what we can do when we have god driving. our people are remembering. i am excited. VERY.

Posted: January 25, 2022, 2:58 PM
sure hope i didn't cause you any trouble. another secret for you that should be known. think of god as light being split into billions of individuals to express itself. guess who we are. i learned faith without religion. i learned from god, and not man. i know it sounds arrogant however learn of me and let your heart decide if i am that i am.
post replypost new topic