post replypost new topic
New, Sad, Scared
Tristan1373

Posted: June 16, 2016, 12:47 AM
Hello there! I used to come on this site for awhile. I eventually drank again and last fall I picked up meth to lose weight. I would share this in the meth board but there isn't a lot of movement there and since alcohol is my primary addicition, I hope it is okay to post here. I recognize many of the same names since 2008 which is wonderful to see!

Anyway, back to October 2015: I wanted to lose weight which makes it seem so stupid now. I would far rather be heavier then add another addiction to my plate. And this is one hell of one, to boot. I hate the stuff! So evil...and I am so damn scared. I don't want to die from this drug but I can already see the destruction. I am so very very mad at myself!

To make matters worse, I stopped my meds when I started the stupid drug because it made me feel like I was having a heart attack when I used both. I am 7 months without meds and the mood swings, depression and PTSD are absolutely awful. I am scared.

I am nearly out of anything, told my roommate that I wasn't getting anymore and called some clinics today for meds. Seems that there is a clinic that may be able to help so I am going Friday or Saturday. It is time for me to cut all this bulls*** out as I can't take much more.

Thanks for letting me share!
post replypost new topic