post replypost new topic
Bruise Like Purple Marks Won't Go Away...
Cici

Posted: December 16, 2016, 12:18 AM
Hello, I've been clean for 9 months now and I still have this bruise like spots where I tried to inject into smaller veins. They really bother me and I know they also make my boyfriend quiet sad. I know they are probably colapsed veins but will the purple marks ever go away? I want to try skin bleach but I'm not sure it will help since it just looks like a pool of blood under my skin. My scars don't really bother me cause people don't really notice them but people do notice these "bruises". Help☹️️

***Please do not post personal contact information. thank you, the moderators***

This post has been edited by moderator on December 16, 2016, 10:19 AM

Posted: December 16, 2016, 8:30 AM
you cant bleach those so dont bother or you an make it look even worse . Ask your doctor for cream, we have creams for bruises and veins etc so he will know the best which one is for you, I have Hirudoid cream you can buy it in pharmacy but I would suggest asking your doctor first. I used this one primarily for deep vein thrombosis which I dont have but was scare to get it so it was prevention ... then I found out its great for bruises
post replypost new topic