post replypost new topic
Alcohol

Posted: December 23, 2022, 3:50 PM
I need a safe place to detox. I’ve tried alone but suffered 4 comas.
Alex

Posted: April 1, 2023, 11:33 AM
Have you looked into any detox centers or programs in your area? It might be worth researching and seeing if there are any options that could provide you with the support and medical attention you need to detox safely. Remember, you don't have to go through this alone.

Posted: April 1, 2023, 11:43 AM
Maybe, this reply is a little late, but I decided to share my recommendations. It takes a lot of courage to reach out for help, and I'm glad you're seeking a safe place to detox. You're making a great choice by recognizing that you need support and taking steps to prioritize your health and well-being. It's essential to be prepared physical and psychological effects of quitting alcohol. Understanding what to expect during detoxification can help you manage your expectations and prepare for any challenges. It's also critical to have a support system, whether through family, friends, or professional medical care, to help you through this process. Remember, recovery is a journey, and it's okay to ask for help along the way.
Helper64

Posted: April 3, 2023, 11:40 AM
This website has a few pages about detoxification including a link to find detox in your area by zip code, etc. (US only) and a general info page specific to detoxing from Alcohol.

Go to to the top left button on this webpage "FIND TREATMENT" then choose "Detoxification" from the list that comes up below.

Anyone considering medical detox should check it out too. (I'll post this as new topic too.)

Best wishes,
-Helper64
post replypost new topic