post replypost new topic
Lexapro Addiction

Posted: January 21, 2016, 5:45 AM
I have been on Lexapro(20 mg) for about 4-5 years, the usage of this drug caused both physical and mental problems like anxiety, dental issues and insomnia for me. This forced me to quit it. At the first two weeks, I dropped the intake from 20mg to 15mg and that was easy for me. It increased my confidence level and had dropped it from 15 to 10. I didn’t feel much discomfort by this too. Later, when it reduced to 5 mg, the condition became worst. The withdrawal symptoms were really terrible. I am completely unable to concentrate anything and now facing severe depression. I never had faced such kind of depression in my life, it affecting my family and children. Thus, I’m planning to join in Bellwood, an addiction treatment center nearby my place(Toronto) to get rid of these withdrawal symptoms especially my depression. I had already contacted them and they ensured me that the depression is a common withdrawal symptom of Lexapro withdrawal and it can be cured within weeks. But before joining there, I need to know the some real experiences. Is it effective? How long should it take for complete rehabilitation? Please share your experiences.
post replypost new topic