post replypost new topic
Trying To Quit Synthetic Weed For The First Time!

Posted: June 18, 2015, 2:41 PM
Ok, It's been 6 and a half hours since I have smoked. Iv decided to start this topic so that I can document the next couple days and hopefully if people see it, it might prevent me from smoking more and at the minute I really need a distraction !
I began smoking fake weed on a daily basis about 5 months ago and have become paranoid, anxious, sad and confused all of a sudden, and it's only when I smoke that those feelings seem to go away, and not for long anymore.So iv decided today to really give this a shot. I have learned that these chemicals have nothing to do with weed. This is a totally different drug that seems to be putting me onto withdrawals and making me think thoughts that are not usual for me to be thinking. Thinking about my head space right now fills me with tears. My eyes are heavy and red. I look really stoned and I'm not at all high! I wish I knew what I was getting myself into before I started. Feel a bit sick at the moment but nothing I can't handle. Not too sure what comes next but ill keep posting.
peace!
post replypost new topic