post replypost new topic
Lost My Sh#t And My Mind Last Night

Posted: April 14, 2015, 9:51 PM
I need to stop smoking fake or synthetic weed last night was a rude awaking I woke to my wife standing above me yelling STOP I sat up and said what she had a look on her face I had never seen before it was horror she was scared of me I had no idea of what had happened but knew it must of been very bad . My wife is the love of my life I had never raised a hand to her an the thought of her being scared of me breaks my heart I am struggling to write this and iv never written anything ever before but feel I need to share this and I need any kind of help I can get to prevent anything like this ever happening again so apologise in advance for my spelling grammar and my story being all over the place as I'm just going to write what I can in parts as I can till I feel I have covered everything that I need to it's a long story I'm pretty sure that I was in with synthetic before most since it first become available and sourced the strongest I could and as much as I could as I belived this was good s*** and I was passing my work drug testing at work thought I was on a good thing but it all has come crashing down and destroyed me

To be continued

Posted: June 18, 2015, 3:21 PM
How are you doing now man?
post replypost new topic