post replypost new topic
My Husbend Is A Vido Game Bum
Emily

Posted: September 4, 2014, 12:10 AM
I am realy fed up with my huband addtion to vido games we gote maried march of this year and hade oure honey moon affter he and I had a job for a little bite . We moved from co to Idihio I knowe change is hard but honstly I am trying note to cry , we moved with his pearnts and deal was we help with farm and house for me and bothe of us get a part oure full time job . Its been 5 monthes from the move and he hse forced me as a wife to get a part time job , and he helps with his father in the yard . I have a luareing disbulity and for me to try to find a smell part time job is hard for me and he knows it . He if note helping his dad will site in his pjs oure undwhare on fa ce book oure a friken game . While I do lundrey take care chikiens 17 of them wash dish ectrsa . If I piss him off to much on findei g a job he gose scarey syco and wonet talk for 8 days . !!what is a wife to do

Posted: September 23, 2014, 10:34 AM

Hi, maybe try a blackmail. "You gonna change or I will leave you" ? Or some compromise, "you will play 2 hours a day and we gonna install parental control" like PCWebControl http://www.pcwebcontrol.com/ , it is made for kids but can be used also to stop adults playing games

This post has been edited by Samanta on November 3, 2014, 11:36 AM

post replypost new topic