post replypost new topic
Facebook Addiction
facebook

Posted: April 14, 2009, 2:54 AM
ive just gotta , i cant sleep its 10 at night and before i know it , its 4:00 am 3 weeks later , im addicted ive just gotta , i cannt sleep ....mmm facebook me needs my fix.....help its taking over my life ..ive just gotta i cant sleep!!!!!!

Posted: April 17, 2009, 12:12 PM
in my opinoin face book is for kids try bebo or msn or grow up coz i dont know where the time goes but i love this site and that lot of rubbish can go.......

Posted: April 17, 2009, 3:07 PM
Facebook is not just for kids, you may want to research it before making such comments. Facebook is for all ages, genders, corporations, need I go on?

--------------------
Brooke
brook_shire@yahoo.com

Posted: October 23, 2009, 2:58 PM
I think facebook addiction is normal. Actually i was just like you before. Now,I'm not anymore addicted to it, After months or year using it,. You'll get sick of it soon.

This post has been edited by scarlet0906 on October 23, 2009, 2:58 PM

--------------------
AllergyBuyersClub deals
penny fournier

Posted: August 13, 2010, 10:30 PM
u have to be a certain age to be on facebook frist and for most and yes it is very addicting but it is also a great place to find old friends keep up to date with friends and family that live else where so ya i get the hole i spend hours on it but spending hours find people from your past weather good or bad its nice and if not facebook then its some other site u just have to draw that line some place, maybe start by time limits no mater what your doing and oce you time is up then close it and find something else that what i do it kinda helps ..........
Tyler

Posted: October 22, 2010, 12:37 PM
I find the more technology advances, the less we, as humans, come into contact with each other on a personal level. Nowadays everything is done through mobile texting or online chat forums or FB or MySpace....
Really, turn off your computer and get out there and meet people. If you are missing a friend or relative who is far away, pick up the phone or send them a post card! :-)

Posted: November 26, 2010, 10:28 PM
FIRST THING FACEBOOK NO ONLY FOR KIDS I ENOYED FACEBOOK WHEN I FIRST GOT IT BUT NOW I DON'T CARE TO MUCH TODAY BELIEVE ME IT WILL GET OLD
wanda

Posted: November 1, 2011, 11:04 AM
I have been able to have multiple boy friends through facebook and my husband is to dumb to know what is going on i live it

Posted: November 1, 2011, 12:03 PM
So what are you doing on an addiction recovery site, Wanda? Bragging? Or looking for help?
post replypost new topic