post replypost new topic
Methadone (pros&cons) Whats Your Views??

Posted: August 14, 2014, 8:24 AM
Hi all

In my experience, i'm a mixed bag!!

I think that instead of your doctor prescribing initially methadone - a heroin rattle only lasts 5 days??. Other treatments i think should explored even an I.v drip to flush toxings out your body.
I do believe that methadone is not the answer to your problems. Being chained to pharmacies like a daily 24 hour operation eventually got sick of pure repetitive visiting. i dosed down to 13ml from 50ml at a comfortable rate of 5ml a month and then jumped ship. I took diazepam for the first week it was a little uncomfortable but not impossible to handle. Its mostly psychological tell yourself you have bad flu.

Its always best to eat a more protien packed diet with lots of veg , fruit drink plenty water for hydration. Works best during Detox. Take hot baths for the chills, keep warm and ull be fine. Immodium for diaroea pepto for stomach. Remember if you are taking pain medication for methadone withdrawal that it may become addictive. IF YOU WANT OFF IT!! YOU CAN DO IT!:-D

I'M NOW 18DAYS FREE FROM METHADONE!!
Suspect

I suppose although i was on methadone it has now got me free of it so it can workout in the end.

--------------------
GOD SAVE BASS GENERATOR records.
post replypost new topic