post replypost new topic
My Girlfriend In Herion

Posted: May 17, 2016, 6:41 PM
Hi so I'm a lesbian.. I met my girl in November I knew her past of herion she reassured me it was in the past & she had been clean for two years.. recently I noticed a change in her.. swelled up hands.. sneaking off for hours on end.. nasty temper.. No money lies.. every sign of drug use was there.. she has lied to me for weeks. She finally admited it said she was going to stop but still more lies.. her drug worker said she's at high risk of a over dose.. I'm worried sick I can't eat I can't sleep I can't even go in to work I'm a mess & the person that loved me so much doesn't care? I'm so lost.. I want to help her but how can u help someone that's lying to you? If I leave will she get worse? Will she ever get clean & never use again? My hearts broken I'm so confused

Posted: May 22, 2016, 2:42 PM
After reading your post I am sorry to hear the pain that you are going through. I myself am a heroin addict and have been trying to get clean from this drug for years. I just recently lost my most beloved girlfriend. She had had enough. I had overdosed more than 4 times during our relationship of which two I was intubated on a breathing machine. She has seen me blue overdosed in a Burger King parking lot. She would go crazy when I would turn my location off on my Iphone. The relationship was not healthy. She was so afraid of me dying. I crashed cars, pawned gifts, and lied. However over these three years in between these horrible instances we loved each other very much. I am a fitness instructor and we loved the outdoors, biking, cooking together. I had so much love for her but, I could and still can not give up using. I miss her dearly, and after she said I could not come home after leaving rehab early I have been suicidal. I have not gotten better. Actually worse. However there was no other option for her. She had to draw a line and I have to stop. I have to stop for me. I am desperately trying to get enough courage and try and move forward from the love I have for her but I seem to be lying to myself when I say that I can move on from her. I love her, Deeply. But the damage is great, the love is great, the dependency we had for each other was very serious. I am trying to get clean, I can not talk to her like friends, I would think she was with other men, if she didn't answer my phone call I would spazz and want to use. So I am no longer going to talk to her and get clean. Get my life back. And maybe just maybe I will have her again. But I have to be strong and move forward on my own and be my own individual. She gave me purpose. I no longer have her and I now am in search for a purpose and a reason not to use.
post replypost new topic