post replypost new topic
1month Off The Greenery...

Posted: July 20, 2014, 1:50 PM
hi,
my name is shak and i am 22 and use to be a heavy weed smoker for two years, before i started smoking weed,i use to be smooth talker,athletic,fast and unique thinking person with a photographic memory,i didnt even need to sleep in a library to study before exams..a friend introduced me to weed and i thought that was an awesome day(so i thought)..
the last joint i had was a month ago.the weed destroyed my brain..i have difficulties having conversation,everything i say seems to come out wrong,extremely self conscious, not as athletic as i use to be,head feels empty and heavy, lost my friends during the process because i just wanted to be with weed and my smoking budding,lost significant weight,university attendance went from best to worse and got withdrawn and my parents dont know i got withdrawn yet..i think i have a loosen knot in the my brain engine..i went from young morgan freeman to young mr clueless...if anybody out there have same problem and is tackling it please..lets help each other kick the s*** out of the weed brain damage..

Posted: July 21, 2014, 6:19 PM
Hi shak we'll done for getting by your first month I have been smoking weed for 20 years and I am currently on day 2 of stopping I have just come home from my 2nd narcotics anonymous meeting what a wake up call I do feel like i don't belong there as most of them are heroine users and there stories are heart breaking I actually cried tonight listening to one persons story in particular probably because I could relate to why they first started using drugs and then I realised I am a drug addict to and I do need to be going to these meetings would love to join forces to beat this as I am determined to beat this before I lose my family hope to hear from you

Posted: August 2, 2014, 9:26 PM
May I suggest marijauna anonymous they meet in your community.

Posted: August 2, 2014, 9:27 PM
I meant to say if they meet in your community. I'll keep coming back, it gets better.
post replypost new topic