post replypost new topic
Depressed! No Pleasure!
Bea

Posted: January 27, 2017, 3:01 PM
I am on day 3 of Cold Turkey detox (at home) Stressed and depressed. Lol im at the point where its not an option to feel "Happy" and could use some support!!! (Most of my physical is almost over)

Posted: January 27, 2017, 4:23 PM
oh Bea you done well , what you gone trough its my worst nightmare as you said few days more and you should be fine at least you should be able to walk,talk and eat. Do you drink enough of fluid? Its important you do and if you ant handle food then eat anything what you fancy fro ice cream to fruit. What is your plan after detox? Are you going to look for ongoing support or you are doing on your own? Whatever you decide we are here if you need support!
All the best Bonnie :)

Posted: January 27, 2017, 4:31 PM
You are my hero <3

I am on day 4....still having to work and everything. Life sucks right now.

We are the only ones who can do this.

Stay strong....its almost over

Posted: January 27, 2017, 5:27 PM
You got this you two...sending strength and sanity...you got anything planned for the after ? AA or NA or IOP ? Always found getting clean easier than staying clean...good luck...we got your backs here...

Con
Jonnyrock

Posted: January 29, 2017, 8:02 PM
Good job man! You've taken the first step and that's the hardest one. I'm not far from where you are. I've got 5 days in. Are you using any over the counter options? I've been using benadryl for sleep and loperamide to ease the withdrawals. In high enough doses they work pretty well. The other thing I strongly recommend is kratom. That stuff has been a life saver for me in the past. If you can't eat it can be tough to get down but if you can it's the best aid I've found. I've found the red strains are best for withdrawal. Ming Da is one of my favorites. Good luck brotha. I'm pullin for ya.
post replypost new topic