< prev  post replypost new topic
How Long Have You Gone

Posted: February 20, 2017, 2:09 PM
no magnets only ashtray ad key chain lol oh yes and bear toy (Dario won in circus , real circus ) feeling tired , it took me 5 hours drive to get down here , we did stop once for meal ) i found a cat , small ,young black female whose owners left her just days prior to our coming in motel , because it's black nobody wanted her and i was so sorry for her.. so i bought cat food and she was so lovely so when we was to go she jumped in car and i was like nooo out but then it took me just 1 more look at her and she is now London cat .. she is with us here! Clyde is not most happy boy but he will get use to her in few days ... not 1 single white hair on her, complete blackness with green eyes, very pretty ok that is me as i said tired but happy to be at home .. hope everybody is ok?

This post has been edited by Bonnie5 on February 20, 2017, 2:10 PM

Posted: February 20, 2017, 2:46 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=3&theater

Posted: February 21, 2017, 3:34 PM
Awww...can't get the link to work. ..damn !...so...black cat...not a magnet....how cool is that ? s***...you know how to bring back a souvenir! !

Posted: February 21, 2017, 3:56 PM
just sec i try something
Con try now and tell me if is ok pls? I want you guys to see her, those green eyes :) i changed fro Friends only to Public settings on photo so fingers cross its ok now but if not you tell me and i think of something else. Stupid they didnt make easier to post photo..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=3&theater

This post has been edited by Bonnie5 on February 21, 2017, 5:45 PM

Posted: February 22, 2017, 1:44 PM
Ahhh...she's Beautiful !!...eyes are amazing! !..hmmm...I throw out the name....jade....

I sent you a friend request. ..ya...that's me...

This post has been edited by constantine on February 22, 2017, 1:51 PM

Posted: February 22, 2017, 3:31 PM
What a beautiful souvenir! She is simply breath taking...very regal ...and already feels quite at home, I see. (You get to figure out who I am on FB by my like!!) and I love those jade eyes.

I really like Con's suggestion. But...How about Noir (French for black)?

Lynn
Xoxo

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: February 22, 2017, 4:56 PM
thanks guys, she is funny little thing ..poor Clyde is confused by her behaviour , she hiss at him but then follows him around so for now he is giving her " I am not seeing you" attitude but knowing him it will be ok, he is most tolerant cat I ever knew :) anyway Con thanks , Lynn i think i guessed right and sent f/r to you but of course I would NOT get offended if you are not up for that :)

This post has been edited by Bonnie5 on February 22, 2017, 4:57 PM

Posted: March 2, 2017, 1:42 AM
Hella pretty!! I don't usually like sleek cats. I like big fluffy fat cats.. But shes beutiful!! Were those your other cats? I was scrolling though name suggestions and liked cinder that someone said. .you guys make me wanna get a fb.

Posted: March 3, 2017, 6:52 AM
MK you had Fb page before or you never bothered opening one? ..we are waiting on you :)

Posted: March 3, 2017, 7:14 AM
Yes....MK....we are waiting on you!!!! Lol

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: March 3, 2017, 9:19 AM
Ok...sent you friend request. ..hope it's you !!!
post replypost new topic