< prev  next >  post replypost new topic
Just A Hell Of A Video

Posted: June 29, 2017, 10:14 AM

10 months today . . .

I miss her . . . a lot . . .but I am slowly . . . kicking and screaming . . .accepting the plan God had for her life . . .and believing (on some days) that the plan for mine includes happiness . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci-0k9GojM4

Lynn

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: July 13, 2017, 10:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z7M...Q&feature=share

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

Posted: July 19, 2017, 9:50 PM
Thanks...Back to music :) https://youtu.be/s1372DyU8H8 lynn I want you to know I have thinking of you even though I haven't been around. And Bonnie and con...hope you two are doing well. Maybe on Facebook? I've been finding a new addiction. Not drug related..but started early this month with taking semi nude photos of myself. (yeah I'm late to some things) would be ok. If i wasn't sending to someone else. Being in a 12year relationship. (two years apart while he was getting clean and had restraing order between us) anyway.
..Getting out of control..escalating. Nothing physical but enough to make me feel like s***..and think what in the f*** am I doing???? Not even attracted to this guy. A friend of twenty years that I trust. Anyway. KNOW it's wrong..but keep doing. Yup just like addiction..a rush..feel like s*** .repeat. Anyway thanks I just needed to vent or 'confess' -miss you all

Posted: July 21, 2017, 5:08 PM
https://youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0

Posted: July 25, 2017, 6:09 PM
Hey con. Yeah I was never a fan of them. But i know vocalist just died..tribute. Seems like happening a lot this year. Just got home...no music right now. s*** I wish I could delete my last post....or delete everything for that matter! Lol!! Hope you are well😽

Posted: July 26, 2017, 12:57 PM
Hey mk...no need to delete. ..pretty sure we've all done worse...lol...your trying to replace some of those feelings we all have ...the adrenaline. ..excitement. ..just b careful you don't cross a line that begins to make you feel bad about yourself. ..if you know what I mean...smiles...we're all twisted...luv ya

Con

Posted: August 1, 2017, 11:56 AM
Lol...right! thanks con. Yeah was exactly that. Thanks for putting into perspective. Now i just have to be more blunt and explain it's not like that. Sent wrong message I guess..it might take me repetitively explaining I want nothing from this. Bleh...I started. Everything has repercussions dammit. Hope day is going well!! 🎶🌻💀

Posted: August 6, 2017, 5:40 AM
Hey MK! Glad you checked in. Sorry it took me a minute to answer. In my head . . . fighting my natural inclination to curl in a ball and remain there . . . trying to find joy, peace and purpose.. . without looking to a bottle of Grey Goose or engaging my other vices.

Con is right . . . we've all done something similar . . . No worries. No judgment. Remember . . . sharing without shame here. I guess she is also right re the rush . . . the "high". . . having a secret . . . is something we all like. And y'know what???? If this keeps you away from dope . . . go for it. Just don't cross the line . . . your line . . .

Back in the day, I also creep-ed on the net. My tongue never met someone else's tonsils . . . never crossed my mind to have physical contact or step out on hubby . . . but lots of 'racy' conversations (to say the least) with total strangers. I finally told hubby . . . bc I was feeling guilty . . .it turned out that my conversations turned him on. . . LOL

'Nough said . . .

My musical choice for today mixes funk and (old school) hip-hop . . . plus it has a wonderful beat . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PYpo26BZLU

Love you guys,
Lynn
xoxo

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on August 6, 2017, 5:45 AM

--------------------

Posted: August 16, 2017, 7:09 AM
Hiya!

My choice . . . love the "nasty" guitar solo (made me think of Con, for some reason) . . . and her voice. All I know is . . . if she called MY name like that, I'D come running!!! LOL

Sending gentle hugs,
Lynn
xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svpZy3LeB8M

--------------------

Posted: August 21, 2017, 9:39 PM
My grandma would have liked that last one. Miss her. -lynn no sorries necessary ya know? I go MIA too...speaking of which where are the other two girlies? Hope all good🌻 Thanks lynn..you made me laugh a bit with first post when i read while back. Was thinking 'damn can we trade husbands?? Lol! My guy would deffffinitley not be cool with. Well I put a stop to that with a quickness anyway. Apperently "I was becoming an addiction" and my friend was "becoming "obsessed with me" I thought I had made clear in beginning....but not clear enough I guess. So got more blunt and said even if I WAS single.."I wouldn't be jumping in bed with you". Yeah the honesty on his end was good..but a bit unnerving. Way to f*** up an almost 20year friendship huh? Eh...hopefully he'll get over and everything back to normal. - I put my dog down just under two weeks ago. Her dog bowl is still sitting here with food in it. And I just put her bed in garage. She was old and in pain...probably longer then could tell. They fight! My son asked me "why is it so much easier with fish?" Oh jeez I just typed up a long kind of funny story about the fish and erased it all. Do you guys ever do that? Type and rethink/overthink what you are saying. Should have kept going with it i guess..then I have already gone on long enough. I'm gonna try to clean the house now. I haven't done s*** today...wait I did my hair. And.....stayed in the house all day...my obsessivness. No eyebrows though. Meth and tweezers was a bad bad idea!!! I'm sure some reading can relate to that! Okay...I'm out...🌒 (an appropriate emoji for us in the U.S. today!!!

Posted: August 23, 2017, 10:27 AM
Dang MK . . . you made me feel old as dirt with your granny would have liked that . . . lmbo!

So sorry about your dog. Sending hugs. They do become members of our families. Take your time with dealing with his/her stuff. No rush! I have a 13 yo poodle who I jokingly call my Helen Keller dog . . . she is blind & deaf bc she is old. I know that I cannot take her to the vet when the time comes. I've had her since she was 10 weeks old. Yet and still bc I've had her for 13 years I feel like I should hold her when we go to the vet & hold her paw . . . she knows my touch. Again . . . my sympathies.

On a lighter note,. . . Naw . . . you can't have my hubby . . . he's one in a million. Don't know too many men to be turned on . . . and then to encourage (with him reading every word sent & received). . . my creeping. LOL.

I'm on count-down mode. Trying to get out of the house for the actual day. I know I can't be here. Right now it feels like the walls are closing in on me. All I can remember from a year ago was feeling like I was cooped up in the house . . . unable to breathe . . . feeling like I was on display . . . and if only this parade of people (who are a blur) weren't coming through taking all the air, I could breathe again.

'Nough said . . . y'know I don't like doing emotions. And, I don't like walking down this memory lane any old way . . .

When are you coming to FB??? How is your monkey? Has he been quiet? In fact, how are you . . . and how was your summer?

My pick for today . . .

xoxohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AOocWgF6a4

Lynn
oxox

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on August 23, 2017, 10:31 AM

--------------------

Posted: September 21, 2017, 12:39 AM
https://youtu.be/iG1xeEEvHf8

--------------------

Posted: September 28, 2017, 1:20 PM
Hey all....took a glance on over the other board....and this is what I came up with...hope all is well here...or as well as well can be...smiles to those of my heart....

https://youtu.be/i_y-6z02rY8

This post has been edited by constantine on September 28, 2017, 1:29 PM

Posted: September 28, 2017, 7:27 PM
Hi Con--

Loved that song! Hope you are checkin in on us on the other board now and then. Pretty crazy sometimes with the ones that feel like they are experts on the subject and then if seasoned members correct them or advise them --they get nutty and cuss us out and then the "cleaning crew" comes in and deletes their messages. LOL!! So much drama!

Miss reading your responses. Lolleedee checks in and keeps us straight. She is very helpful! Still miss you and your great advice on things!

My Chris is still in the trenches. I took a 6 month break from him and will be up in January '18. He has tried several times to connect but always nasty talk and cussin us out. I do not respond. Hard for me but I am trying hard and hoping he will figure it out and make changes in his life. He will be 47 in Feb. so feels like he is running out of time to change but I always have hope. Just not in his drama anymore--was killing me!

Please know that I miss ya and hope all is well with you at this juncture in life.

(((HUGS))) Lori

ps. sorry for the hugs but I am a hugger and I am old so I can do hugs--haha!

Posted: October 19, 2017, 8:12 AM
When I was 17, I let my momma mold me . . . and did what Daddy told me . . . BUT now I'm all grown up . . . and I'm taking control . . .control in finding and clinging to the light in my darkness . . .I'm gonna take a chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja7tLaUM8E

Ok . . . I am trying to keep this upbeat & happy . . . BUT for those of you (Con) who hate pop . . . lol . . . here's a little jazz....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UNl...wRym1mB&index=6

Lord knows we all try!

Lynn
oxox

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on October 19, 2017, 8:22 AM

--------------------

Posted: October 28, 2017, 7:00 AM
This song was written because the artist wasn't lucky in love and needed to vent. But I hope it becomes the anthem for anyone who is struggling with anything or anyone toxic . . . and wants to be free.

For me . . . I'm talking to addiction: 'I'm going be alright. I'm going to be just fine. There is a special place in hell for you. You gonna pay for what you did to me. Because the truth will set me free."

Set Me Free

Lynn
xoxox

--------------------

Posted: February 22, 2018, 6:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-PyUSxcqXg#

Kind Thoughts
Con

Posted: March 1, 2018, 11:34 AM
Haven't been on here much recently . . . but think of y'all every day. Been a lot . . . and yet nothing new . . . going on.

This is for Con, MK, PLopez, Lollee, Helpless, NY, Jenn . . .and all of you. My sisters . . . we are survivors . . . you are my girls . . . Love you . . . couldn't have made it through w/o each of you . . . Smooches

K. Burrell-I believe

Lynn

--------------------

Posted: March 13, 2018, 9:55 PM
Just sayin' hi...and sending hugs 😘

Posted: April 2, 2018, 7:22 AM
Trying to be optimistic. Trying to tap into my spirit of optimism, hope and confidence that in the end . . . one day . . . I'll be totally, perfectly ok. Trying to "embrace" this new life. But remembering that I don't want . . . and never asked for this life. At the same time, I'm secretly falling apart. Being held together with smoke, liquid makeup foundation and gum. Hating that I'm still on this side of the grass. Today is a bad day.

Optimistic ~ Sounds of Blackness

--------------------

post replypost new topic