|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Message Board > General / Miscellaneous > How To Recover Mental Depression?|
|Posted by: Ramington October 5, 2018, 9:53 PM|
Good day to all! I'm a newbie here. I would like to get help from yourself. I am suffering from mental depression. How can I recover that?
Thanks for your time!
|Posted by: clareveronica October 30, 2018, 3:53 PM|
I see you havn't gotten any timely replies and I'm sorry for that.
I live on a beautiful mountain in Georgia but it fairly rural (as a former NY'er) so I get down.
I know a lot about depression.
There are the usual medication routes....but I can tell you this
1) good food (no s*** from cans and boxes) and go low on the sugar
2) water (as little soda as possible)
3) exercising IN NATURE (whatever you are capable at this point. Walking the dogs, raking leaves
walking around the block, but try to do it in a park or green setting, Dog parks are good too.
4) Social (depression wants you to isolate - THATS THE DRUG. THE CURE IS NOT DOING IT.
5) In some tiny way, reaching out - even if it is one phone call (service) to someone (getting out of yourself is so damn key)
5 & 6) are basically about giving something (time, takent, treasure) that's what we are here for - the rest is really bulls***.
Hey, come up and spend 2 weeks on my half acre place - you'll have your own bedroom and I can use some help painting! I'll also take you to see incredibly beautiful places up here - hiking.
Good luck friend,
|Posted by: Ramington December 8, 2018, 10:50 AM|
|Sorry for my late reply buddy. Yeah, I got something which I would like to share. Now I am feeling well and don't feel mental depression anymore. Though in the past I tried different ones nothing worked well for me. I am happy because Kratom Powder is working well so far. The taste of it is really good and also helps to bring good results. This not only works for mental depression but also people who are suffering from severe pain.