Update On My As
Posted: August 16, 2017, 5:01 PM

I haven't updated in awhile and really haven't been on too much. I've just been giving myself a break from the drug world.
About a month and a half ago, my homeless son was caught shoplifting and brought in on his previous warrants because he didn't complete recovery court. He had to detox in jail, which is his worst nightmare and he went to court for his sentencing the end of July. He was sentenced to a year in jail with 71 days served from his previous incarceration. I'm thankful that he's got a roof over his head, he's clean and has food. It really gives my mind a break from worry. No matter how much I detach and go about living my life, I can never shut my mind off and there's always that worry. He's close by so I go see him at his weekly visitation. I'm not going to lie though, it is great to leave there and not really think about him for another week.
Hugs to you all.

--------------------
Michelle
Posted: August 16, 2017, 5:54 PM

Hi Shell, Glad your getting a break! We all need one once in a while. Hope when he comes out of jail he'll have a new look on life. ((Hugs)) Mary :-)
  top of page  Top