< prev  post replypost new topic
Naltrexone Implant - Where To Get It?
Cj

Posted: January 21, 2015, 6:58 PM
The Coleman institute richmond va usa

They do a rapid detox to rid ur body of opiates over four days and then they make a small incision in your abdomen her groin area and insert the implant which prevents you from getting high and prevent you from having cravings for up to two months they recommend you continue with the implant for one year they also have a shot called vivitrol that only lasts one month but that's if you don't want to get cut open

The four day with drawl. They give you medicine to keep you very comfortable I've been to rehabilitations all over the country and this is by far the best option been clean for almost a year
Kezza

Posted: February 12, 2015, 3:54 PM
Hi all have just done a home detox and am going 4 naltrexone tabs on wed 18th feb. I live near leicester so just wonderd if anyone new of somewhere local 2 go 4 an implant! Please let me know if any ideas. Thanks KERRY

ernie

Posted: February 14, 2015, 6:25 PM
Hi my name is ernie and i live in cape town and yes naltrexone is a mirrical i am on my 3de one and it is avalible in cape town at a spicific dr if you need to get hold of him e mail me and i will give you his nr !! it will change your live all herion addicts should get it but it only works for herion !!!!!

**please don't post personal contact information. Thank you. ***

- the moderators

This post has been edited by moderator on February 15, 2015, 11:28 AM
cat

Posted: March 2, 2015, 3:17 AM
wondering where and how much it costs in Zar? long term user and am 8 weeks clean would prefer to use naltrexone than heroin

***Please do not post personal info. thank you.****

- the moderators

This post has been edited by moderator on March 2, 2015, 8:41 AM
al-ras3

Posted: March 9, 2015, 7:59 AM
Hello,
Can you please recommend a place performing Naltrexone Implant with costs in India?

Thanks

Posted: March 10, 2015, 4:40 PM
to those looking for a place that does naltrexone implants,

try using your computer to search for doctors in your area.. by state or country. good luck!!
I wish I could be of more help.

granny

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]

Posted: March 23, 2015, 6:05 AM
Dear all,
Please follow this link to hear the real facts from the Dr who invented Naltrexone. It is know as Naltima in South Africa.

http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/co...87e5c06b2726da7

Works for alcohol, gambling, sex etc addictions. Very, very insightful and scientific.

xxxxx

Posted: March 23, 2015, 6:25 AM
Where to find it:
Under the name of Naltima in SA, Banrty Bay pharmacy in Cape Town Sea Point stocks this.

This post has been edited by PiaM on March 23, 2015, 6:25 AM

Posted: April 1, 2015, 4:07 PM
Hi All,
Naltrexone is available in South Africa under the name Naltima. It is approved by the medical council and is a S4 so you need a prescription. In Cape Town the Bantry bay pharmacy stocks it.

It has worked for me. Please visit The Sinclair Method website and listen to the radio interview with Dr Sinclair who invented it for instructions on how to use it. Doctors are not up to speed with this.

Good luck.

Posted: April 15, 2015, 12:01 AM
I have an implant. It keeps you off heroin. I had an 8 yr habit myself. Try the coleman clinic in Richmond Virginia. That is where I got mine. Good luck.
Lola

Posted: June 5, 2015, 6:56 PM
Go to vivitrol.com
go to find a doctor and it lists doctors in your desired area.
Jazz

Posted: December 31, 2016, 7:23 AM
Does anyone in Cape Town have up to date information on Naltrexone/Naltima?

I would prefer a injection or tablet to a implant. But willing to try anything.

I went to my doc and she could not find Naltrexone or the local generic Revia in her medical book. On this feed I found out about Naltima being the SA version of Naltrexone. I called Bantry Bay pharmacy, which was recommended on this feed a year back but they did not know anything about it.

I have not tried Dr Meyer yet (he scares me). I was in recovery for 10 years from alcoholism and I started drinking 2 years ago. I need to stop. My health is bad.

Any up to date leads would be greatly appreciated.
dsd

Posted: February 25, 2017, 4:43 PM
Naltrexone implants are probably the best way to stop opiate addictions. It works because doing heroin on 'top' , is absolutely pointless. As everyone who has had an implant rushes straight home to do heroin, finds out.

Now, the hard part of the treatment is getting the addicted person clean of all opiates in the body ,approx 6-10 days. As you can't get the implant with any opiates in you or you'll get a bad experience if you do. I think detox 5 is the clinic just speeding up your opiate detox so they can put the implant in you. Otherwise you can go to the Stapleford place in SW1 (uk ) just for the implant ( implant only takes minutes to put in).

It works as there's nothing an addicted person can do while implant works. The struggle is, will you go back to opiates once implant runs out ( you should really plan on having a years worth of implants ,4).

Don't bother with oral Naltrexone, as it gives you the choice of not taking it.

Posted: March 13, 2017, 5:23 AM
Hi, Glad to see you hear. This site is so effective and helpful as far I know. You will get helps from here. Enjoy.
need help

Posted: September 5, 2018, 2:40 AM
Hi were you able to find another doctor in Cape Town for the implant??

Posted: December 20, 2018, 8:33 AM
Hi all - I recently called the Coleman Institute to find out some more information. For those wondering it cost around $7k for the Detox treatment which includes the first implant, they then said it would be around $700 every time it was time to get a new one.
Although I am financially tapped out and have destroyed my credit score with my addiction, I think it is an investment worth making, for myself at least, if it really works. I am spending around 40K per year on pills and will be able to get my life back together if I can finally stop.

Does anyone have any real experience with this that they can share? I am curious how it was after the first week, month, 3 months, year, etc.
Dokter

Posted: July 16, 2019, 8:59 AM
I am a doctor in South Africa looking into obtaining Naltrexone implants for some of my patients. Unfortunately these drugs aren't readily available, and colleagues already providing this service are reluctant to assist with obtaining them. Any information would greatly assist myself and my patients.

Regards
Lee

Posted: December 20, 2019, 1:37 AM
Hi All

I need the name of the Dr in cape town that will give me a script for Naltima please

Posted: November 13, 2023, 7:40 AM
It's wonderful to hear that you're actively seeking solutions and supporting others in their recovery journey. Naltrexone implants have indeed shown promise for individuals struggling with opioid addiction by reducing cravings and the potential for relapse. However, navigating the availability and legal aspects of obtaining these implants internationally can be quite complex.

Since you are considering traveling to acquire Naltrexone implants, it's crucial to consult with a healthcare professional or a legal advisor familiar with international pharmaceutical regulations. They can provide guidance on the legalities of importing medical products into South Africa and assist with any necessary registration processes.

Regarding manufacturers, Naltrexone implants are produced by various pharmaceutical companies around the world. It might be beneficial to contact major addiction treatment centers or hospitals in countries where these implants are widely used, as they could provide information on reputable manufacturers.

Also, considering your past experience with different treatments, including Ibogaine, you might find it valuable to revisit some of the alternative treatments available. While Ibogaine isn't a one-size-fits-all solution, understanding its multifaceted approach to treating addiction could offer some additional insights or alternatives. For more detailed information on Ibogaine treatment and its application, GetIbogaine.com offers a comprehensive resource that might help in broadening your perspective on addiction treatment options.

Remember, the path to recovery is unique for each individual, and exploring all available options is key to finding the most effective treatment for you and your peers. Wishing you strength and success on your journey to recovery.Get Ibogaine
post replypost new topic