< prev  post replypost new topic
Help.vicks Inhalers?

Posted: August 31, 2006, 1:43 PM
deedy

Please do not leave. I am not trying to be harsh, or make you feel like crap. I can see you are very, very, desperate and I can also see why. I don't have any answers about what you can do. All I can say is what I do. I can give you suggestions about what my spouse does, but the situation might be different in that I am doing recovery and for these 24 hours, staying clean.

I will grant you that at least you are making a harm reduction situation for your daughter. If you are willing to live in that situaiton and she is willing to live in that situation, then that is what it is. Forget about what "should be", it just is.
I just hope someday she cares for herself and much as you do and realizes how much hell she puts herself and her family through, until then......

--------------------
Dr. Bashir: So of all your stories, which ones were true and which ones were lies?

Elim Garak: My dear doctor they were all true.

Dr. Bashir: Even the lies?

Elim Garak: Especially the lies......
manda

Posted: March 19, 2017, 6:21 PM
Hi, my son is showing signs of relapse and I want him to get help drug councler help, instead he sees a therapist, however, we're going in circles, and I fear the worst. I need help in getting him to go to treatment. Any idea of what works, and how can I help him.
Madi

Posted: October 17, 2020, 4:00 PM
I know this is a very old post but I just want to reply in case someone stumbles across it as I have. The medicated vapor inhalers contain Levmetamfetamine. People will take the cotton out of them and ingest it or they will extract it and either inject it or just swallow it and get high from it. It is a form of amphetamine. Definitely sounds like what happened if she bought several of them. I pray she has recovered and you are well.
post replypost new topic