< prev  post replypost new topic
Secret Abuser

Posted: May 19, 2018, 6:44 PM
wow I have a appetite no matter what in w.d I don't but when on pills which I take 4 a day 10 Norco. What were you on and how much? and how many a day. Tell me about you..ok

Posted: May 19, 2018, 8:18 PM
Well I was taking the same meds you were taking the past 5 years Norco 10-325, 4 a day I have a bad back. At first I would take 4 a day and no more then that. It's been the past year or two were I would take more and have too wait a few days to a week to get my refill. I got tired of going through withdrawals so I would try and taper down just was not successful. I went cold turkey and have not taken any opioids the past 30 days. So I've had withdrawals and when I go thru withdrawels I can't eat. That's what I meant when I said I got my appetite back.

Posted: May 19, 2018, 8:44 PM
So yes I was not a recreational user but with all the bad press opioids have been getting (the opioid crisis) and people telling me it's too addictive and I should take Tylenol and work out lose weight etc. I don't like being dependent on anything but I also don't like enduring the pain. It's tough being judged. I see a homeless guy and wonder what lead to this? mental illness etc. I'm not in his shoes I don't know what he's been thru. Most people think homeless people are lazy or drug addicts it's sad.

Posted: May 19, 2018, 9:12 PM
So yes that's my story I know it's not as bad as some of the other stories you have heard. I have sympathy for addicts I can relate to them more than anybody. The first time I smoked weed was at 10 years old, peer pressure. I got drunk off hard liquor when I was 13. I hung out with juvenile diliquents I did cocaine. But I stopped when I was in my 20s I have not done illegal drugs since. I would say most of the kids I hung out with have clean up there act or are dead or in prison.

Posted: June 16, 2018, 4:22 PM
Hi Doll Eyes,

This is my first post here but I empathize with you. I too have used for years without much of anyone knowing.

I hope you are still trending towards getting clean. I am now 12 days off and I feel much better. Don't give up on yourself.
post replypost new topic