post replypost new topic
Close To Relapse
Alyssa

Posted: August 26, 2021, 1:45 AM
Hello, I don't know if this is still used or not, I haven't been on here for a while but I just needed to get something off my chest. I haven't been in a good mental state, lots of stress in my life, currently back in trauma therapy, things aren't that great, two nights ago I was out visiting my sister in law and when I was done I started headed home, I got to the train station and there was several people smoking meth there, everywhere that you'd look. Now thats a regular thing everywhere that I live and usually I just walk away, but it was windy and raining so I didn't want to wait a half hour outside so I stayed in. The longer I was there the more I wanted to join. Eventually someone came up and offered me some, I said yes but then right after said no cause I've been clean for quite some time. Its been years, but I was way too close to smoking it and that fact alone is sticking in my mind.

Posted: December 20, 2021, 2:30 PM
Ive been there and the thought that try to make me believe that i can do it just once, that just once was 7 years of the worst relapse. its so much easier to stay clean then to get clean. i am here to tell you that the feeling will pass you tools reach out don't sit in your own mind i also am a self sabotage. will do so good to let everything go down the drain over a feeling . Im angela i am here for you .!!!

--------------------
AZamora[SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]angelaza@learningct.org
post replypost new topic