< prev  next >  post replypost new topic
After Quit Marijuana
rehan pakistani

Posted: April 18, 2017, 4:42 AM
hello,,,sir Dingdangdone ,,,most welcome sir to contact me,,,,sir actually in the beginning we think that weed is helping our life,,,we feel happiness while using it,,,but in actual it is changing our mind towards every aspect of our lives,,,,and the danger zone becomes when we try to quit it,,,,depreesion,,,anxiety,,,dont be able to sleep,,thinking clearly,,,,and some other types of problems are faced by a person who starts to quit the weed,,,,,but dont worry,,,i want to assure u that these are just temporary conditions,,,,please be brave,,,and remain stable on your decision to quit this harmful habit.go to a doctor who treats depression n anxiety patients.and i am telling u that your health issues will automatically be solved with the passage of time.in that period of time you must try to show positive attitude,,dont become angry at your wife or any other person....weed produces many negative thoughts in our mind...but when we remain stable and show positive attitude for one year or more...our life settles gradually.....this is my 1st advice,,,you can tell me your conditions daily and can ask me guidness,,,,take care sir
rehan pakistani

Posted: May 3, 2017, 12:27 AM
today is 513 day without using marijuana
chubby

Posted: May 7, 2017, 12:52 PM
hi i'm anya and i am 16 and i;m doing a school based assignment on drug and alcohol abuse and because i have no experience at all i am asking for help from someone with the experience.
rehan pakistani

Posted: May 7, 2017, 3:10 PM
dear anya you are most welcome,,,,,,,af you have any query you can ask me,,,,,,,,
rehan pakistani

Posted: May 7, 2017, 3:16 PM
i never use alcohol ,,i only used marijuana for few months ,,,,,so i can tell u disadvantages and bad effects of using marijuana on health.
rehan pakistani

Posted: May 12, 2017, 11:00 AM
today will mark my 523 days without using marijuana,,i have been 95% recovered now,,,,,,feeling happy,,,,there is still some difficultes in my studies and getting job,,,but i think after 1 year i will get settle in my life,,,,,,
rehan pakistani

Posted: July 5, 2017, 11:29 AM
its 574 days without using marijuana,,,19 months,,,,, n i am so happy that i get rid off mariguana,,,, i feel many changes in my life,,,and i encouraged n forced my self to do positive things,,,,,,where are you sir overfifty?????
Overfifty

Posted: July 10, 2017, 6:38 PM
574 days is awesome!!! You should be very proud of yourself:)any leads on jobs yet? I am pulling for you to get good job. Have a beautiful Sunday........peace
rehan pakistani

Posted: July 11, 2017, 6:23 AM
sir overfifty,,,i have no job yet,,,actually there is still 1 smester remaining,,,,,,,,,but i hope after sometime i will get job,,,,,,,,,,i have got a huge amount of strenght,,,,,so i am happy,,,i am 98%recovered now.....thank you sir you encouraged me alot
rehan pakistani

Posted: August 16, 2017, 4:30 AM
today will mark 616 days without using marijuana,,,,,20 months ,, a long journey,,, a fight with my own self,,, i gained a lot of knowledge about many things i.e about my self,about life,about people,,,, i still feel some thing missing in my recovery but i have 98% recovered now,it was very tough time to beat addiction,i will never use any drug in my future,,,,i encouraged 3 people to avoid this drug,,i am happy to leave this bad habit.in the beginning it was depression who attacked severely but i kept my self moving on the journey,,,at that time i was unable to focus on my daily routine work,i always repent of using drug because at that time i thought that i will never recovered 100% ,but with the passage of time i felt my self like i was before using marijuana,so a little hope encouraged me to move on ,,,now 20 months has gone only 4 months remaining to complete the chapter of 2 years getting rid of marijuana,and i hope that after these 2 years i will recover 100%,my life will be back,i will get myself back.if anyone is in the starting period of leaving this drug and feels some depression or other symptoms,he/she can ask me to guide. thanks for your time to read my post.
Overfifty

Posted: September 3, 2017, 11:15 AM
Hello Rehan:) TODAY I am quitting marijuana after years of smoking. Your post has inspired me. I haven't been happy smoking for awhile and have been contemplating this for sometime. I have also developed breathing problems and a rattle cough. Should be a no brainer but it wasn't. That in itself showed me I needed to quit now. I love smoking weed but my health and well being are more important. I hope your doing we'll. Have you finished your studies? Have a great day............peace
rehan pakistani

Posted: September 4, 2017, 9:34 AM
hello sir overfifty,,,welcome back sir,,,,,its a good news that you decided to quit weed,,,,1 semester remains ,,i mean just 5 months,,,,, sir you can ask me everything for guideness.
Overfifty

Posted: September 5, 2017, 9:38 AM
Hi Rehan:) thank you for your support. I would read your posts and wondered if I too could quit. Your positive posts resonated with me. For months I thought about quitting. Everyday I cringed when I smoked. I just wasn't getting high anymore. It was stupid to keep smoking I thought to myself. So here I am today not smoking and feeling strong. So you have five more months of schooling left. That is awesome!! Your an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your journey because it made me start mine. Have a beautiful day....................peace
rehan pakistani

Posted: September 5, 2017, 11:49 AM
Thank u so much sir over fifty,,, yeah 5 months remaining and after that i will try to get job.you are so strong in the beginning,,so i hope and i pray that you will feel a lot of comfort without weed after few months.its good thing for you ,and i am happy that you are not suffering withdrawal pain.

Posted: October 6, 2017, 5:38 PM
Hello Rehan, I hope you are still keeping strong. I wish you well and am praying for all of us people affected by this addiction. I am not religious so praying is fairly new to me. And I'm not a Bible thumper. All the same, prayer helps, for me anyway. Keep going on your path. My son is an addict, 31, clean 60 days today. You are younger, there is hope for you. Kind regards, Leila
rehan pakistani

Posted: October 12, 2017, 2:44 PM
yhank you so much dear Leila ,for your kind words and for your prayers. yes,i am so strong in the path,,it has been 675 days means 22.5 months without using marijuana ,,and i am happy,, i am 98 to 99% recovered now.it was a long and tough journey and the most complex and difficult challange of my life which i have to face in my life,,,,but thanks to my ALLAH almighty that i am happy now and i have get rid off this bad habit. thanx for your message. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sir over fifty where are you,,,how are you feeling now.
Overfifty55

Posted: October 16, 2017, 9:40 AM
Good morning Rehan:) I am doing fine. I do miss smoking though. It's harvest time and there's a lot of samples lol. I don't think this will be a lifetime goal of mine. I feel fine though. I just enjoy smoking.
rehan pakistani

Posted: October 16, 2017, 2:12 PM
oh,,sir why you again enjoying smoking,,did you started weed again????????????
Overfifty55

Posted: October 17, 2017, 11:45 AM
Good morning rehab:). No I haven’t started smoking. My post was kind of confusing sorry. Have a wonderful day!!!...........peace
Overfifty55

Posted: October 17, 2017, 11:47 AM
Sorry it auto corrected your name. Good morning rehan:)
post replypost new topic