I Need Help
Posted: January 18, 2017, 9:22 AM

We met while he was on the streets doing drugs trying to kill himself due to life just going wrong for him
I would give any person money or say no if they asked but for him …I bought him food and we chatted for a short while and moved along
However something about him just stuck and I prayed and tried helping him where I could
Months and months went pass where I put my life in danger looking for him on the streets ,or going to help him when he needed me
After all that ,he said he wants to come clean by that time I already loved this person whole heartedly
We asked his mother to let him come back home, I stayed with him and he went into rehab
After rehab ,he stayed clean for a year and relapsed
After that I found NA and we attended meetings and even I wanted to go because it changed my views and how I treated him…I tried harder and I know if helped him too
NA stopped ….we did regular drug tests and he refused some days and got angry because he said his not using

Then one day he was acting weird and then I wanted to test him and he completely refused and said he keeps getting accused and that he doesn’t want to remember the past
He eventually did the test and failed it

He said he used some pills for his back that had been paining for weeks which I was aware of but we have a strict no medicine rule and he said he only used pills nothing more

We living together now
He takes long in the bathroom
I keep looking but I don’t find anything odd
He is losing weight – he says its due to work and stressing about getting a better job and a place of our own etc.
He doesn’t talk about drugs at all and doesn’t want to either
I see his eyes go all hazy and lame and I ask him and he says Im always accusing him and he refused to take a test…..
If he leaves me he will go back to living on the streets as his mother doesn’t want him at he place
I don’t know what to do anymore and its making me sick
Its like his got this wall up and doesn’t want me to let me in…should I secretly test him? And then just live with it? that’s what im asking myself i dont want him to go back to the road i want him to be happy you know..but the moment i mention a text then he packs his bags .what to do...:(
Posted: January 27, 2017, 4:00 AM

If he is not wanting you to know, he will not tell you. Taking long in the bathroom is a thing, my boyfriend would go on a date with me and I would wait for him to go to the bathroom forever. When he would come back, his voice was different. I think it depends on how much they take too. The voice changed, droopy/hazy eyes, droopy mouth, sometimes nods in and out, itchy face and back.. Then you ask and they get upset. It's stressful. Its typical. Also, I learned to go with my gut. If you think he is high, he most likely is. You could see blood spots on their arms or hands coming directly from a vein and they will say they didn't do anything. If he doesn't want to change he wont do it. I guess this is your choice... do you want to help him have a home/place to stay regardless of what he is doing? Because unless he tells you he wants to change his life and actually means it...that's what is happening. =( I'm sorry you're going through this. I am struggling with the heartache and confusion too. xx
Posted: January 27, 2017, 7:05 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong...but haven't we heard this before ?

This post has been edited by constantine on January 27, 2017, 7:06 AM
Posted: January 27, 2017, 10:04 AM

she posted first on Heroin board then they moved to Family but both posts are here now one where we made comments and this one... your memory Con is still good :)
  top of page  Top