< prev  post replypost new topic
5 Days Methadone Free
Overfifty

Posted: March 4, 2017, 10:23 AM
Thank you Dee for the kind words. I am so sorry your son is where he's at in life. It is heartbreaking to watch. Not being able to do anything is hard but your son has to want this. No one can do it for him. As you well know. Have you ever thought of going to counseling or group meetings for yourself Dee. What your dealing with takes a toll on you and an outlet to talk is very helpful. I hope I haven't over stepped by suggesting this. It can help a lot with what your going through. Nar-Anon is a group designed to help family and friends of drug addicts. They meet weekly. Sending good vibes your way Dee. Have a beautiful Saturday......

Posted: March 4, 2017, 3:33 PM
Thank you overfifty
I'm actively looking for a meeting there aren't many in my area. But I'm trying to keep my head above water. I hope he's ok wherever he is. 🙁
Overfiftyv

Posted: March 12, 2017, 10:33 AM
Happy Sunday morning. Today is 110 days off of methadone. I feel great no side effects from quitting. No dreaded PAWS. Time is flying by. I slept good last night. I don't miss methadone I don't have cravings either. I just feel normal without it. Taking things one day at a time ...........peace
Overfifty

Posted: April 29, 2017, 8:43 AM
Just a quick hello. 158 days free of methadone. Doing well. No cravings no other problems associated with quitting. Have a beautiful Saturday.........place
Overfifty

Posted: July 10, 2017, 7:29 PM
Well it's 214 days free of methadone. I am enjoying the summer. Love the sun:) feeling so proud that I did this for me and I am reaping the benefits. Loving life........peace
Overfifty

Posted: July 29, 2017, 9:46 AM
I am still methadone free:). Enjoying the summer and my family. Having no issues with quitting. Really feeling positive. I am loving life.
Overfifty55

Posted: April 17, 2018, 6:53 PM
Hello:0 Have over a year and some months free of methadone. Still doing good.

Posted: April 20, 2018, 8:03 PM
Overfifty55 that is great news, so proud of you.
Overfifty55

Posted: April 21, 2018, 9:09 AM
Thank you mojo 1:)
post replypost new topic