< prev  next >  post replypost new topic
Naltrexone Implant - Where To Get It?
free

Posted: February 12, 2013, 3:13 AM
Thanks HAlbers for kind help.
I did the same at Egypt last year and it works nice with me.
If need more help you can contact
Yaser.amen@yahoo.com
00968-95327864
His name is Dr. El Nahas

Madfoxy

Posted: March 2, 2013, 9:00 AM
Hiya, i was a heroin addict for 5 years & have tried everything. i was using a gram of heroin everyday & stopped & started taking methadone & rapidly reduced off that in 7 days. then i went to the stapleford centre in london & had a 3 month naltrexone implant. i have had x3 implants in total & would 100% recommend them. i have been clean nearly a year now & my husband the same. although he did a straight x7 day rattle off heroin & then had implants the same. i know of two places in the uk that do them detox 5 (up north) & the stapleford centre belgravia, london & i know you can also get them done abroad in eastern europe too. but uk only offers 3 month implants now as the longer 6 month & yearly implants were causing bruising & implications around the implant site. so the x3 month ones are alot safer & better. my advice would be to go for it. but youve really got to want to stop using for the treatment to work. hope this helps ;-) good luck on ur road to recovery!!! its a tough & long journey but definately worth it as youre getting ur life back & whats worth more than that!!
pieter cronic heroin user

Posted: March 7, 2013, 5:32 PM
Heroin addicts in soiuth africa......... there is hope. My name is pieter, been an addict for 20 odd years of wich 9 to 10 years has been on heroin. I have had the naltrexone implant, and to me it was a miricle. It took away all my cravings, and i was able to lead a normal life. Problem was that i only had the three month implant, and was suppose to go for the followup, which i did not do, long story. Fact is it works. There is a dr. Kirsten in pretoria that does is and rrcently i found out that there is a dr. Meyer that also do it. He uses the Kenilworth medi clinics premi ses in Kenilworth. The mediclinicis on Rosmead avenue. Pop in at the clinic go to the nurses station and ask for Dr. MEYERS details. I am preparing to go for my second implant, it really works, bu t you need to do this cource for a minimum of 2 years. And then realy work on changing gyour lifestyle. Doesnt help you have the implant but you not doing anything to better your life or helping another addict. All the best.
naltrexone

Posted: March 18, 2013, 2:55 PM
hi

any other doctors in cape town that administer naltrexone?

thanks

Posted: April 2, 2013, 3:39 PM
Ur post was a long time ago now did u work everything out. I take naltrexone tablets and def find them the best thing I have tried to stay clean. It can b dangerous but only if ur not committed. Personally I find it a wonder drug.... People wil argue this point, it is just a tool u also need to deal with all issues u may have which I find to b the hardest part. This is why I'm trying a forum

Posted: April 2, 2013, 10:23 PM
Posting here can be of great benefit to anyone willing to do the footwork to stay clean. Talking to people who have experienced what you have is unlike talking to someone who has no clue what it is like to be addicted to opiates or anything else for that matter.
If you look around this entire site you can find a board for just about anything that has to do with addiction and there are many many wonderful folks here willing to share their knowledge and personal experiences with you. Take the first step...you will be glad you did.

granny

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]
lene

Posted: April 9, 2013, 1:01 PM
The biggest problem is that the medication available is so expensive and to find a supportive institution that does not cost an arm and a leg is impossible. The most ironic is that as with other conditions that can also at times be caused by reckless behaviour there is full government support yet nothing for drug addicts, or may be I am just ignorant and not aware of such a program. i understand that people that work at rehabs and doctors that specializes in drug addiction are professionals that need to be paid for their services. there is no lack of repect for people investing their time into helping drug addicts, but it feels to me that when you are an addict without money you can not be helped. most parents will do anything to help their kids. the parents of drug addicts unfortunately are left broke after drug addiction have robbed them from everything they owned. what about these parents, where is there alcoholic anonymous, where is their support group. alienated by society because of the stigma drug addiction brings - what a lonely, hopeless path. where would help come from, how religious must you be, how many times can you bow down and pray and plead?
Irene

Posted: June 12, 2013, 7:57 AM
Hi everyone, i know it's been years sins your disccusion about the Naltrexzone inplant, i just want to say i have been on Herion for 7 Years and I went for the inplant a year ago I only had 3 inplants everyone 3 months apart and it did wonders for me it was the best desion i ever made. I was sick in bed for about 2 weeks but cant remember anything and then i got better, the inplant helps te take away the crywings and blocks the crywings from your brain. I cant remember how it felt and i dont want to my life is so much better now! I got the inplant by Dr Gerhard Kirsten. That pill changed my hole life....
Vanessa

Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:38 AM
Ek is jammer om te se maar die inplanting het my net n maand gehou.
Daar is seker maar mense vir wie dit nie werk nie en ek is een van hulle.
ek bly nou in afsondering met n oppaser.
Ek is nog skoon met behulp van die familie en vriende.
En gaan dit so hou.

Aan ander daar buite sterkte.

Groete

Vanessa

Posted: June 18, 2013, 2:17 AM
Hello,
Can you please recommend a place performing Naltrexone Implant with costs in India? Thanks,
Grieving Dad.
Brynn

Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:21 AM
Bumping in case anyone has information for this last man who asked
addicted2subs

Posted: October 28, 2013, 11:38 PM
Iam curious to know if anyone knows exactly who does these implants in the united states if so where and how much do they run and does insurance cover please help
Peter

Posted: June 9, 2014, 5:19 PM
Try ARCA Durban

www.arcadurban.com

or www.arcajhb.com
Repoman101

Posted: June 12, 2014, 1:50 PM

After having battle after battle with alcohol addiction, I was finally able to defeat it with the help of a Naltrexone implant. If you are in the U.S., there is a recovery program called Start Fresh Recovery. A few hours after having the implant inserted, my cravings were gone... just gone! It then became a battle over the habit, but what I found is that battle is much easier to defeat with out the physical cravings.

Check out to see if a clinic is near you. There really is no reason to waste any more of your life battling this disease without some reinforcements.

Here is the program's website: http://www.startfreshrecovery.com/

Tushar

Posted: July 24, 2014, 1:43 AM
your doctor can get Naltrexone Implant from india.

Rusanpharma
Positive Vibes

Posted: August 12, 2014, 5:37 AM
Wow is it difficult to find a clinic in the UK that does this!

Luckily enough, from word of mouth advice, found The Naltrexone Clinic in London.
These guys are very honest +++

Well pleased with the implant and the treatment. Also very sound advice given.

They are based in the Stapleford Centre and only do the implant.

I think they are called the Naltrexone Clinic (Oddly enough)

Ah...here we are

www.thenaltrexoneclinic.com

Posted: August 12, 2014, 7:04 PM
positive vibes,
Thanks for the website and info on Naltrexone for anyone across the pond that is interested.

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]
Rosh

Posted: September 3, 2014, 8:25 AM
Naltrexone in oral form(Naltima) is available in South Africa on prescription.It is superior to the implant but compliance is important.Has to be taken on a daily basis without fail.This gives steady state blood levels that keeps the patient protected.This is also a very affordable option i.e. R790 per month.
Addictionhelp

Posted: November 22, 2014, 4:58 PM
Pellets available at www.naltrexpellet.com in Phoenix and Scottsdale
Bryan

Posted: December 4, 2014, 8:54 PM
So I am a drug counselor, naltrexone is not an opiate in fact it is an opiate antagonist, it blocks the receptors ( aka the dopamine receptors) in the brain, preventing the person using it to be able to feel the effects of opiates, it is awsome I have had numerous people under my care kick dope on it with little or no cravings and let me state again it is not a narcotic I recommend vivitrol which is a one a month injectable version it is the best of the availible options
post replypost new topic