< prev  post replypost new topic
On Methadone But Almost Home.

Posted: January 29, 2016, 1:49 AM
This thing pissing Me off, had to register but won't take my email? But still shows I'm on there, where do you put verification code, think I only have 20 minutes left..under pressure here...aww f*** made me think of David bowie gone!! Was devastated :(

Posted: January 29, 2016, 1:50 AM
Oh and f*** Zoloft it fuct up my jaw!! Ha

Posted: February 15, 2016, 6:50 AM
some random s***.

--------------------
'considerate people don't trash bars'
Jost Sauer - Rebels Guide to Recovery

Posted: March 31, 2016, 5:36 AM
What did 'the mods' edit the random s***? :p anyway never asked you what that was, but pretty sure your still good...internet been acting up so other app isn't always working. Sure we've talked since though..I don't always get alerts on here. talk soon hopefully..

Posted: April 21, 2016, 10:25 AM
wow, Thanks to both MaryKat and Almost home for the journal. I'm on day 7 , 10 years on methadone, 55 yrs old, and having to work everyday. I was given morphine tabs at 10mg's but can only take small small doses of it; it's just waaaay too much; it helps some with the hurt, but the legs and back...OMG, it's like an itch I can't scratch, that wanting to stretch, it's driving me crazy, and it's every time I lay down...sleep ?...non existent right now... my dose was thankfully low when I stopped, clinic rules changed and my doc wanted to get me on something else; but not so sure I want anything else after this; I fear the morphine and am trying to really really not take a lot of it...alittle worried what they might be doing to my liver too....anyways, it' was great to be able to read where you were and what to expect; nice to know I'm not alone out here and others have been there. Thanks

Con

Posted: April 22, 2016, 1:41 AM
Constantine- I'm glad that either of our experiences was worth reading. Nope your definitely not alone. As far as your concern about the morphine and liver, I (believe) morphine is safe to take even if your liver is bad. A friend of mine with hepatitis c was prescribed.. -Mary

Posted: April 22, 2016, 2:46 AM
Thankyou so much for replying....day 8 and the fun just beginning....you answered exactly what I was trying to ask....good to know...but these pills are just not working with my system...there giving me excruciating sinus headaches on top of everything else my body is trying to adapt to...I've asked for something less reactive an will assist just the wds. I'll deal with my broken ptsd and addicted brain after I get this crap out of my system..I do not need a morphine habit to kick afterwards....docs are trying to find something they can legally prescribe to me since I am not in the actual mmt program...long story...Bavaria is a different sort of rule game...an they changed the rules ...leaving me to either jump as I just did or have to pay hundreds more in fees ...gotta love bureaucracy.....I have good docs, but 8 years on mmt an a jump is still killing me....thanks marykat....

Con

This post has been edited by constantine on April 22, 2016, 2:46 AM

Posted: March 13, 2018, 7:19 PM
Im alive, and for the record Ive stayed off the opiates since I started this journal so in June/July it will be 3 years. Life is miles and miles better now. Being dulled out for all those years has meant that on "waking back up" I had a lot of cobwebs and bulls*** to clean out of my life and my relationships. But Ive gone at that with vigor and gusto! Plus I am back to being a very fiery and emotional person which means that I am probably (definitely) more difficult to deal with now so I have lost a few friends and made a few new ones and all of it for the better. I am all heart and I love the people I love to the ends of the earth, so all in all I have a lot more to contribute to everyone around me. So yeah I dunno, getting off done is probably the best decision I have made in my adult life.

PS. hey Marykat I am very much not dead but my thingo died so I cant get into anything or start any new anything. But yeah Ill get the thing fixed and reach out soon so yeah, dont call the cops hahaha ;)

--------------------

Posted: March 13, 2018, 9:18 PM
Well that was a weird way to wake up from a nap! Shutting my phone alarm off and seeing notification 'almost home has left....' all super groggy/half asleep going "whaaa??!?" I'm glad you posted on here..keith will be too..lol..I been buggin him to look for you on fb. But then I think you said you don't have anymore. Either way if 'thingo' is broke..wouldn't matter. But yeah man..I been trippin!!! You know what I do best! It's not the length of time that's passed cause we have gone longer but all my messages to you unread combined with the conversation the DAY before. I started thinking..Damn I

Posted: March 13, 2018, 9:30 PM
Just wrote a s***load more to have it all freeze up and start over again! Won't be long before I have an even more broken 'thingo' too. Anyway yeah I was trying to think the logical/rational but wasn't going the greatest! Why the f*** have we never exchanged emails like regular people?? Ok well I'm glad all is good....fix the thingo

Posted: March 14, 2018, 6:48 PM
ah good to hear you mang, yeah I cant even get on my email at the moment, everything was on auto login and its been so long since I had to type a password that I cant remember any of them. I cant believe I managed this one, it was my last hope. But yeah bailed on FB except for emergencies but you don't have one either so what do you do. Whatever, we are both alive so f*** it.

Actually there is one more thing I didn't try yet so I'm gonna do that. Thanks for looking out mang it means a lot to me. You're a diamond

--------------------
post replypost new topic