post replypost new topic
Day One Need To Talk

Posted: March 10, 2019, 5:35 PM
Is anyone on here now I really could use someone to talk to - I’m making the move to a new life starting today - I had another blackout last night and although my husband said I didn’t do anything to outrageous I just feel like a real pile of s***

Posted: March 10, 2019, 6:44 PM
So no one is posting back but I still need to get stuff off my chest- I called my mom she’s a recovering alcoholic she’s gonna grab me the book see if it helps it was nice to be honest and able to talk to someone who can relate I wish she had maybe said sorry for not calling me on my s*** but I know that she prolly feels bad and even hurt that I had to go down the same path idk I kinda just want to cry I hate that it’s so early here since I can’t just go to bed

Posted: March 11, 2019, 1:46 PM

Hi Day. Welcome. I can relate to the way you feel. There was a time I was in the same situation There is a solution to your problem. It begins with taking that first step toward recovery. I found my solution in AA along with a treatment center and various types of counselling. If you are interested there are chat rooms with meetings online..Stepchat.com being one of them.. Also you can download and read the AA book online..

https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoh...olics-anonymous

keep posting

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need

Posted: March 11, 2019, 2:47 PM
Thanks I agree I think talking out loud or even via the internet but getting out of my own head will be the best help for myself today is for sure better - going on 23 hours the app I got really helps I hope and pray I never have to hit the reset button but I’m staying strong and positive

Posted: March 15, 2019, 3:15 PM
hi Day. How are you doing?

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need

Posted: August 28, 2019, 8:14 AM
Hey ! you took right step dear ! Good Luck !!

Posted: November 20, 2019, 8:43 PM
To talk about what? It is rather interesting.
post replypost new topic