post replypost new topic
Vapor Machine

Posted: May 23, 2015, 9:14 PM
Smoker of 20 years i started Using a vapor machine and have not had a smoke in 40days
Dougiequick

Posted: January 29, 2016, 8:26 PM
One great thing about vaping is that a person can so easily adjust the amount of nicotine per ml. When I stopped smoking cigarettes it took 24mg strength of vape liquid to satisfy me, But I just keep dropping it over the years and now am down to only 6mg with approx the same amount of vaping. I am now ready to try only 3mg! It is funny how a body adjusts to where what one could hardly feel originally begins to feel STRONG! Which 6mg now feels like for me ...I could not stand AT ALL to vape what I HAD been vaping! So no matter what fears someone has about switching to vaping, it IS easy for most people and easy to adjust the dose without reducing how often you want to "smoke" (a misnomer of course as it is not smoke but steam that behaves and feels so much like smoke!)

Also one often is not required to go outside to vape. Even if it is forbidden with a little imagination one can sneak puffs as there is no appreciable/offensive odor UNLIKE actual tobacco smoke that one whiff of it sends certain folks into RAGE!

Unless you give it an honest try though, you will never know...

Posted: August 14, 2016, 2:34 PM
I smoke so much less from vaping, never thought i would like it but i love it! I can make a pack last 3 days.
post replypost new topic