< prev  post replypost new topic
Quitting Smoking Cigarettes
Overfifty55

Posted: November 6, 2017, 6:38 PM
Hello itspossible:) . How are you doing? Did you start your new job? Okay enough questions lol. I'm so happy everything is coming together for you. Will check back later.........peace

Posted: November 27, 2017, 9:30 PM
Itspossible, how are ya? Hope all is still going well.
itspossible

Posted: November 28, 2017, 6:29 PM
hey there needhelp123, I'm doing great..Thanks for asking..I took a new job recently and its been keeping me real busy..I don't have any problems to speak.. I will have a year and 4 months sunday..How are you doing? good to see ya..

Posted: December 1, 2017, 4:14 PM
Itspossible, that's great to hear! Yeah, I believe I'm around 16 months too. Still clean :) Some days are up and down, but that's just life and all that comes with it. We're getting ready to go on a trip next week...get away from the stresses of city life and all, so pretty excited for that. And its almost Christmas! lol feeling sooo much better and in such better shape from last December. Anyway, so glad to hear you're doing well. We are in the 1% who escape this type of drug...so thankful to have persevered and not given in.

I'm proud of you, my friend. Have a great weekend *virtual fist bump* :p
Rob S.

Posted: May 28, 2018, 7:04 PM
I quit smoking after 39 years or something like that. I started by trying to cut down i.e. break your little habits like having a smoke with coffee or after a meal or as soon as you get up in the morning. When you go out, only take a few smokes with you or smoke half a smoke at a time (works better with rollies). If you feel like a smoke have one if you really want to but instead of having another one when you normally would...wait half an hour. Cut down! most people are destined to failure if you "cold turkey". Try cutting down by a few smokes a day, stick to that for a while. Get used to not smoking at your whim first, then cut down more. Maybe I'm not a good example of how to quit because I don't believe you need to rush. What you do need is to make it stick. DON'T RUSH. Good luck!
post replypost new topic